Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Reminder the Cavs without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love won 2 games against GS Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    If the East is a cakewalk like 2011, 2014 and 2015, then LeBron will be 2-7.

If the East is somewhat challenging like 2012, 2013, then LeBron wins.

The 2011 East may have had 3 of the top 4 teams

and then you said the 2013 East was challenging

mixed em up bruh

Banned

Default Re: Reminder the Cavs without Kyrie Irving and Kevin Love won 2 games against GS Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    LeBron & crew got a 7-game series out of the Pacers.

Technically speaking, the East has been cakewalk for LeBron but 2012 and 2013 were somewhat challenging as I mentioned. Gives LeBron that extra motivation in the Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    LeBron & crew got a 7-game series out of the Pacers.

Technically speaking, the East has been cakewalk for LeBron but 2012 and 2013 were somewhat challenging as I mentioned. Gives LeBron that extra motivation in the Finals.
    I dont think thats it, at all.. sry. Didnt look like motivation was the issue.

Good High School Starter

Cavs just better get used to playing without Kyrie. Only 23 and he's already had knee tendonitis and a fractured kneecap. Knee injuries don't get better with age.

Banned

Cavs are fykkin garbage like most of you girls on here shut the F up

Local High School Star

really fudged up year. so many injuries.

Very good NBA starter Orlando Magic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SexSymbol
    Cavs without Kyrie and Love were better suited defensively against GS, and defense won them those two games. In other words, against GS, Cavs are better without Kyrie and Love because they're horrible on defense.
    When GS adjusted it wasn't even a contest again.
    You are probably one of the five dumbest posters on this board. The thing is though, going on inside that hollow skull of yours, there's obviously this little voice that tells you that you're smart and to keep posting.

lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    You are probably one of the five dumbest posters on this board. The thing is though, going on inside that hollow skull of yours, there's obviously this little voice that tells you that you're smart and to keep posting.

lol...

lol...

Wrecked

jordan > leflop james Paul George 24's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by keep-itreal
    and I'm shitting my pants right now because Lebron is probably going to win his 3rd ring this season and I don't think I can handle that kind of reality
    spurs will beat them

College superstar VengefulAngel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Paul George 24
    spurs will beat them
    Spur's won't get past OKC or GS.

lol...
    whatever helps you sleep in your car at night, bro.
    You still can't refute anything I've said, and if you look up statistically LeBron's help was better than Curry's in more games, that's a straight up fact.
    Just because you resort to ad hominem doesn't make you cool or right.