Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Cops kill another unarmed black man with hands up. NJ gearing up to riot?

Armed police tells me don't move, I'm gonna be a statue

NBA rookie of the year Styles p's Avatar

Default Re: Cops kill another unarmed black man with hands up. NJ gearing up to riot?

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    What does his past have to do with this sitiation?
    hahaha people keep saying it's his past he did his time in prison. people act like just cause he served his time it never happened. now if you got bit by a dog 2 years ago you wouldn't feel some type of fear if you saw that same dog again?

Lol I'm from Jersey and heard nothing about this. Jersey don't care

NBA Superstar

hoody kids just can't listen, and get what they deserve

i'd love the stupidasses always blaming the cops here to work that job. y'all mf'ers would be so soft you'd be dead quick.

that black cop is a beast. the whole way he handled it from start to finish was pro.
    Last edited by Godzuki; 01-24-2015 at 01:21 PM.

NBA sixth man of the year knickballer's Avatar

TBH, I really don't care anymore because none of these guys are innocent and all of them are criminals who were in the act of committing a crime or fleeing from a crime. Media just glorifies them and tries to portray them as being innocent while throwing race in the article with terms like "Black cop, White partner, black suspects, etc" which is classic race baiting but we all know it's to create media exposure. But what if the guy who died did run away because the cop didn't want to kill him and hurt some innocent civilians? Then people would complain that the Cops should have done their job and protect the people..

Problem is that after the Brown and Garner incidents no one will care anymore as it already got the mass media exposure and the media will just find some other incident to create for exposure. Rinse and Repeat. Maybe the next topic will be animal brutality where there will be a case of some hick in the deep woods of Missouri torturing some animals...