Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678
    I usually hit open layups

Default Re: Devin Harris ejected for tackling Blake Griffin on a breakaway dunk

Seems reasonable to me. It was a very hard foul and dangerous play, but after watching it seems pretty clear that he had no malicious intent and was just trying to wrap him up and stop the bucket. He still has to be held responsible regardless of intent, so flagrant 2 and no suspension seems fair to me.

I like physical play, but I don't want to see someone, especially an exciting player like Blake Griffin injured on something like that. That play had some serious potential for injury, it wasn't just a hard foul.

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    No suspension. Who's the f*cking retard now?
    What does that have to do with my post?

OMGOMGBUTHEWAZNTINDAAIR

Dumbfuck.

Not airballing my layups anymore LOGoods7's Avatar

Nothing dirty about the foul itself, he just shouldn't have tried to wrap-up a guy already in the air, you do that on someone who is still on the ground before they take off...he should've just tried to slap his arm or something

LAL|LAC

Quote Originally Posted by LOGoods7
    Nothing dirty about the foul itself, he just shouldn't have tried to wrap-up a guy already in the air, you do that on someone who is still on the ground before they take off...he should've just tried to slap his arm or something

gee, no suspension?

yet THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkaYmGQ3UtU earned Stackhouse a one game suspension in the damn Finals

All hail Chancellor Stern!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    gee, no suspension?

yet THIS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkaYmGQ3UtU earned Stackhouse a one game suspension in the damn Finals

All hail Chancellor Stern!

Do you not understand context?

Stackhouse ran up the court the whole time looking at shaq and then tackled him all while being frustrated that his team was getting dominated. It was an intentional, flagrant foul made in frustration.

Harris' foul was done without harris even turning around to look at him. He grabbed him without looking and it ended a lot worse then he thought it would(a simple wrap up).

You seriously can not comprehend that simple, yet important difference?