Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent college freshman eeeeeebro's Avatar

Default Re: Bulls surging, contenders or pretenders?

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    2-1
    ok well gasol got injured durring the 3rd game and we was UP so yeah we lost that 3rd game.. cause of the injury

depends. is rose going to play well or no. every other factor, including butler, isnt a big difference maker.

Rose is trash. Noah can't shoot. All other PGs are trash. Mirotic has the worst shot selection ever. Only things good about this team are Butler, Pau and Taj off the bench. Maybe also Portis

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

They proved last year after being up on lebron, they just pretenders

College superstar

Quote Originally Posted by eeeeeebro
    ok well gasol got injured durring the 3rd game and we was UP so yeah we lost that 3rd game.. cause of the injury
    So without KLove, a limited Kyrie, Shump out you are complaining about Pau being out. And you have the audacity to complain about losing G4 after Rose banked a 28 footer to win G3?

These teams aren't close. Chicago may very well be the 2nd best team in the East. But that doesn't mean much as long as LeBron is healthy.

I feel like we have this discussion every year. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

They're a tough gritty team that'll give a team problems in the playoffs but do not have enough to get it done to get over the hump

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror
    I feel like we have this discussion every year. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

They're a tough gritty team that'll give a team problems in the playoffs but do not have enough to get it done to get over the hump
    Close thread.

Bullso are the Grizzlies of the East. Defense gets them to squeak out of the first round, but always getting Ted Bundy'd the next round

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

That Grizzlies comparison is very good actually.

Although I think our team is the second best in the East and we should be the ones meeting Clev in the ECF.

We just have too much depth and star power not too honestly. Unless Butler foes reach superstar status though, we are limited. Unless we can trade for another serious time wing llayer. Maybe a Harrison Barnes type. If we had better flexibility like that it could cause serious problems for LeVron should we meet him. Being able to wear him down in a series by contanstly having an athletic and long swingman in his pocket? That would help us alot.

Quote Originally Posted by ballinhun8
    That Grizzlies comparison is very good actually.

Although I think our team is the second best in the East and we should be the ones meeting Clev in the ECF.

We just have too much depth and star power not too honestly. Unless Butler foes reach superstar status though, we are limited. Unless we can trade for another serious time wing llayer. Maybe a Harrison Barnes type. If we had better flexibility like that it could cause serious problems for LeVron should we meet him. Being able to wear him down in a series by contanstly having an athletic and long swingman in his pocket? That would help us alot.
    Melo would've put this team over the top, offensively. Him not being a hard nosed defender is irrelevant. If you can hide Dunleavy/Gasol/Mirotic within the defense, you can do it for Melo. Bulls, once again, need offense.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 34-24 Footwork
    Melo would've put this team over the top, offensively. Him not being a hard nosed defender is irrelevant. If you can hide Dunleavy/Gasol/Mirotic within the defense, you can do it for Melo. Bulls, once again, need offense.

Yea he would but he probably binders development last year.

But a trade for him now? Honestly I'd do it. Maybe a package surrounding Noah or Gibson and fillers/picks

Saw a basketball once

Think Bulls missed their shot. Last year might have been their best chance, but they couldnt get past a hobbled Cavs team.

Rose returning, Gasols addition, and Butlers development still wasnt enough.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by oh the horror

except that this is not thibs anymore. Bulls with thibs is like memphis, defensive teams who treats every game like its playoffs. Thats why they always overachieve in the RS