Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    NBA lottery pick

Default Re: LeBron is a better fastbreak player than Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    can somene post that gif of lebron running for the fastbreak instead of contesting the shot?

When will idiots figure out the only thing Lebron is better is statpadding? He is a loser choker that plays 48 minutes not looking to win but filling up the stats.
    He's been extremely successful without ever playing for a top tier franchise. I don't like the guy and I think stats over value what he does, but for crying out loud the level of stupidity in the insults on him are beyond reason. This is hands down one of the best players to ever play the game. He has been more successful as a winner than nearly every other player in the history of the game. Only a VERY few players compare.

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Kawhi m8
    How is this a good thing? LOL

Since I was a kid I always felt half guilty getting fast break points, they're cheap as ****, nothing to be proud of.

Classic Bron
    It's an important part of the game. Hell, might as well drop magic from your top 15 if the fast break doesn't matter.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Quote Originally Posted by dhsilv
    He's been extremely successful without ever playing for a top tier franchise. I don't like the guy and I think stats over value what he does, but for crying out loud the level of stupidity in the insults on him are beyond reason. This is hands down one of the best players to ever play the game. He has been more successful as a winner than nearly every other player in the history of the game. Only a VERY few players compare.

Honestly, in the finals, what even is stat padding?

Down by 20 in the 4th of game 6

"Damn, we losin, I better stop scoring so some haters won't say something about me!"

Quote Originally Posted by DavisIsMyUniBro
    Honestly, in the finals, what even is stat padding?

Down by 20 in the 4th of game 6

"Damn, we losin, I better stop scoring so some haters won't say something about me!"
    Being the chocker loser that he is with game on the line. Dominating with spurs starting five on the bench and Matt Bonner as the starting center.

Not Statpadding. Look at them stats! Lebron had a great finals!! He dominated!

Honestly you are dumb as fack.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

Being the chocker loser that he is with game on the line. Dominating with spurs starting five on the bench and Matt Bonner as the starting center.

Not Statpadding. Look at them stats! Lebron had a great finals!! He dominated!

Honestly you are dumb as fack.
    "Oh, the spurs bench is on, I better stop scoring!"

Quote Originally Posted by DavisIsMyUniBro
    "Oh, the spurs bench is on, I better stop scoring!"
    I don't know maybe he should have scored when the starting five was playing and the game mattered?

Are you seriously this dumb?

But hey he had great stats as always, lebrontards can say he had a great finals and keep whining he has no help when he had nothing but stacked teams.

2/7 bro.

Declining for 3 years bro

Thank god NBA allows scrub Lebron to use his off arm to push people out of the way, and gift him free throws when he runs people over.

Stalkerforlife a pedo

I don't know maybe he should have scored when the starting five was playing and the game mattered?

Are you seriously this dumb?

But hey he had great stats as always, lebrontards can say he had a great finals and keep whining he has no help when he had nothing but stacked teams.

2/7 bro.

Declining for 3 years bro

Thank god NBA allows scrub Lebron to use his off arm to push people out of the way, and gift him free throws when he runs people over.
    You know, the funniest thing is that there is actually no evidence he statpadded.

But obviously the arguement will change into "why didnt he score in the 4th"

We get it Lebron's better than MJ. No need to rub it in.

Made that high school varsity squad

This Lebron hype is just hilarious.

no, jesus no.
    Being faster and in general more athletic and with much higher bball IQ MJ practically never made mistakes on the fastbreak.