Default 2k16 pro am problem

Is anyone else having a problem playing this mode? I been trying to get a game going but it keeps saying searching for players meanwhile the room is full of guys where you can run 4 full courts. I've been trying since Friday only got in once after MULTIPLE attempts. As soon as we get enough players for a game they run out to the court and back into the waiting room where you have to wait again. Sorry I know this belongs in the video game forum but Its always dead there.

National High School Star Richesly's Avatar

Default Re: 2k16 pro am problem

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    Is anyone else having a problem playing this mode? I been trying to get a game going but it keeps saying searching for players meanwhile the room is full of guys where you can run 4 full courts. I've been trying since Friday only got in once after MULTIPLE attempts. As soon as we get enough players for a game they run out to the court and back into the waiting room where you have to wait again. Sorry I know this belongs in the video game forum but Its always dead there.
    Means someone DC'd or quit.

Off top, I just played my first Walk On game. I thought Walk On was me being the 5th of a team with only 4, not a whole team of walk on vs guys in a crew.

Lol, we got our azzez headed to us because our center was only 58 overall while their center was 88.

I had 16 points as a 69 overall SG. im a boss.

with God-given ass JimmyMcAdocious's Avatar

Had some trouble. It's a bit of crapshoot with 2K servers.

And then good luck on people no quitting once you get in the game. like wtf. Half the time almost all my teammates quit. It's not me... I'm just a rebounding and defensive big right now. don't even care if I take a shot. Just trying to get some vc...

Im probably the only guy who plays 2k JUST for online head to head matchups with nba teams

Looks like the demi god glitch is back
    You can have a 7 foot 3 PG fast as hell