Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Arrow How was everybody's summer? 1 more month till NBA basketball, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me about your awesome and eventful summers!!!

1 MORE MONTH FAM.

Default Re: How was everybody's summer? 1 more month till NBA basketball, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I witnessed 2/6

Default Re: How was everybody's summer? 1 more month till NBA basketball, boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clippers are your 2015-16 NBA champions.

Quote Originally Posted by ClipperRevival
    Clippers are your 2015-16 NBA champions.
    Eh, they could very well have a down year.

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    Eh, they could very well have a down year.
    Of course no one knows the future. But this is a team that won 55-57 games the last 3 years and Blake and DJ are entering their primes AND they added Lance, Josh, Pierce and Wes. That's a pretty significant upgrade. Now I realize the added additions have a history of mental lapses and if they don't pan out, they don't win it all. But if they do, they are as good as anyone on paper.

Me being from Los Angeles since 1982, I gotta role with my boys. We got as good a chance as anyone in 2016.

Decent college freshman Duderonomy's Avatar

Of course no one knows the future. But this is a team that won 55-57 games the last 3 years and Blake and DJ are entering their primes AND they added Lance, Josh, Pierce and Wes. That's a pretty significant upgrade. Now I realize the added additions have a history of mental lapses and if they don't pan out, they don't win it all. But if they do, they are as good as anyone on paper.

Me being from Los Angeles since 1982, I gotta role with my boys. We got as good a chance as anyone in 2016.
    I thought they would have given the Warriors a fight if they advanced. But losing the way they did to Houston was one of the biggest choke jobs I've ever seen.

Blew 3-1 lead against Josh Smith, "the worst cancer in the NBA". No excuses, literally because he's on your team now

Decent playground baller

on a personal front it was another horrible summer, got rejected by a handful of girls, did not get the promotion I was hoping for, did not move out of this overpriced, shithole of a room I live in now...same old story.

on the otherhand, nole beat that son of a bitch federer at wimby & US open. but serena lost & that mother ****er beta son of a bitch gatlin lost to bolt & their ****ed up strategy cost the US the relay gold...

edit & the mother ****er islamists are taking over.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

clippers with paul pierce can go to the finals

everytime u have the chris" the most skilled player in the league" paul u have a chance

Quote Originally Posted by Duderonomy
    I thought they would have given the Warriors a fight if they advanced. But losing the way they did to Houston was one of the biggest choke jobs I've ever seen.
    True. And that's why we added one Paul Pierce. That's one smooth operator come crunch time in the playoffs. "You called bank?" "I called game."

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

i can see it, chris paul kicking duncan's ass again this year

Banned

The Sacramento Big Cocks have arrived

2016 lakers, heats, warriors, thunder, spurs

No Excuses

As a one-dimensional NBA fan, the bane of my sports fandom is coming to its conclusion: when the NBA Finals have concluded and all noteworthy off-season moves have been made, while we're still pending the pre-season.

I'm already excited for the pre-season. On paper, its aftereffects will mean nothing in the long haul, but there are many questions in the wake of off-season changes and the NBA draft that can only be answered once the ball hits the hardwood; the pre-season exhibitions are the first instance we have of pragmatization to those answers.

Plus, since my Lakers' season will last shorter than 16 other teams in the league, I may as well as seize every game I can watch while the season lasts for them. x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    2016 lakers, heats, warriors, thunder, spurs

No Excuses

You have been banned so often, I don't know how you haven't been permabanned.

such a waste of screen space