Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Default Re: I present to you an alltime list far worse than anything you've ever seen before.....

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    personally my 5 favorite sports are

#1 basketball
    #2 hockey
    #3 baseball
    #4 golf
    #5 tennis

and soccer is ok during the world cup

but those 5 sports i can watch all day... tennis is underrated IMO

female tennis is fun to watch. more so than mens. and not cause of the girls looking hot. but because theyre not as strong so each point can go back and forth for a long time. pretty fun to watch
    What womens tennis have you been watching? The woman's game has been garbage for awhile. These bitches can't even keep up a rally without the inevitable unforced error three or four shots in. It has nothing to do with what they look like...it's just not good tennis for the most part unless you really enjoy unforced error after unforced error.

Banned

Default Re: I present to you an alltime list far worse than anything you've ever seen before.....

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    What womens tennis have you been watching? The woman's game has been garbage for awhile. These bitches can't even keep up a rally without the inevitable unforced error three or four shots in. It has nothing to do with what they look like...it's just not good tennis for the most part unless you really enjoy unforced error after unforced error.

agreed that its not as good as it once was. but i was a martina hingis fan

still... tennis as a whole has more skill than football

I see nothing wrong with this list.
    Pretty sad that NFL fans are more knowledgeable than your average ISH poster. OP is clearly butt hurt that the OBJECTIVE fans outside of this board don't have Kobe in the top 10.

personally my 5 favorite sports are

#1 basketball
    #2 hockey
    #3 baseball
    #4 golf
    #5 tennis

and soccer is ok during the world cup

but those 5 sports i can watch all day... tennis is underrated IMO

female tennis is fun to watch. more so than mens. and not cause of the girls looking hot. but because theyre not as strong so each point can go back and forth for a long time. pretty fun to watch
    No boxing or MMA? Tennis, baseball and golf You 60yo nikka?

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    1. Michael Jordan
    2. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    3. LeBron James
    4. Magic Johnson
    5. Wilt Chamberlain
    6. Tim Duncan
    7. Larry Bird
    8. Bill Russell
    9. Hakeem Olajuwon
    10. Shaquille O'Neal
    11. Kobe Bryant
    12. Oscar Robertson
    13. Julius Erving
    14. Kevin Garnett
    15. Moses Malone
    16. Karl Malone
    17. Charles Barkley

This was done on a football forum that polled their users to get their answers

I didn't read all the responses here, but I don't actually mind that list, mostly because the top 8, even though they're not in the order I'd have them, I consider the elite 8 of all time, because they meet my admittedly somewhat arbitrary requirements of having multiple MVPs and multiple titles. They are the only 8 like that (excluding Mikan, which I'm willing to do).

So this doesn't bother me that much.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    No boxing or MMA? Tennis, baseball and golf You 60yo nikka?

i tend to separate fighting into a different catigory

and golf is one of my biggest passions. as good as i am at basketball i'm twice as good at golf. and i'm 30

i dont really consider hitting someone in the face as the same "sport" classification as throwing a ball through something

hard to mix the 2

but i like all combat sports..

i like racing sports

i like bowling

i like darts

i like table tennis..

but seriously.. anything could be labled a sport right? so its best not to mix everything together
    Last edited by kennethgriffin; 09-08-2014 at 05:05 PM.

Banned

lets just say those 5 are my favorite ball or puck sports

From a peak/domination/impact and/or strictly individual overall talent/skill criteria aspect that list doesnt seem to absurd... I mean an alltime list looks completely different depending on if you are going after strictly accolades with no context, accolades with context, players individual skill/talent and/or peak/domination.... a combination of all.... whatever your criteria is.... add a bit of bias aswell....

There is a reason no such thing exists and there is a reason everyones alltime lists look somewhat different in order..... there is "Best players of all time" or "10 best players of all time" but ranking them in order is actually impossible to do in a accurate way, where everybody will agree upon....

Its not that easy, this is not Tennis... a 1vs1 sport where you can truly see how great a player is, there is nobody else around him to affect the outcome of the game except for himself, where the best player ALWAYS wins...... but in basketball you can be the greatest player to ever lace em up and end up not winning a championship or not win enough, simply because this is a team game....
    Last edited by pauk; 09-08-2014 at 05:27 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    From a peak/domination/impact and/or strictly individual overall talent/skill criteria aspect that list doesnt seem to absurd... I mean an alltime list looks completely different depending on if you are going after strictly accolades with no context, accolades with context, players individual skill/talent and/or peak/domination.... a combination of all.... whatever your criteria is.... add a bit of bias aswell....

There is a reason no such thing exists and there is a reason everyones alltime lists look somewhat different in order..... there is "Best players of all time" or "10 best players of all time" but ranking them in order is actually impossible to do in a accurate way, where everybody will agree upon....

Its not that easy, this is not Tennis... a 1vs1 sport where you can truly see how great a player is, there is nobody else around him to affect the outcome of the game except for himself, where the best player ALWAYS wins...... but in basketball you can be the greatest player to ever lace em up and end up not winning a championship or not win enough, simply because this is a team game....

your're the biggest dumbass on ISH.. its official

you got 9 guys over shaq in terms of overall prime, peak, dominance

you only like this list cause lebron is higher on it than any other list ever made. and you're jizzing in your panties

gtfo hobo SCUM

Banned

you only like this list cause lebron is higher on it than any other list ever made. and you're jizzing in your panties

gtfo hobo SCUM
    Kenneth catching feelings over Pauk's post. You wouldn't be this upset unless you knew on some level that Pauk was telling the truth.

Banned

gtfo hobo SCUM

Kobe has to worry about first catching Parker, before we can compare him to the GOATS

gtfo hobo SCUM
    Its not my list.... and yes, Shaq would be higher in my list (for any criteria), but i still can see the argument for those 9 guys above him there....

..and what the hell is wrong with you? I am not sure what i said to initiate such feelings from you anyways, calm down....

Its not my list.... and yes, Shaq would be higher in my list (for any criteria), but i still can see the argument for those 9 guys above him there....

..and what the hell is wrong with you? I am not sure what i said to initiate such feelings from you anyways, calm down....
    this small dick nikka is finally back from hiding