Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Championship or bust Cali Syndicate's Avatar

Default Re: Is jordan reall manufactured??

Quote Originally Posted by Warfan
    Replace Mj with Nique on the 80's Bulls, I think they make it out if the East twice and win it at least once. Srs
    MJ never won in the 80's but you think Nique would?

Good college starter NZStreetBaller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Jordan's stats and accolades speak for themselves. 6/6 in the NBA Finals with six NBA Final MVPs. Five times NBA most valuable player. Arguably the best to ever play the game. Pretty much the clear cut G.O.A.T. Played in a tougher era where defenses were way more physical.

Would average 40-45 PPG in today's NBA.
    Dude did u even watch the videos it tries to prove that the titles were only won because he was rigged.

It never stated that he was a bad player but the 6 championships were won by rigging games in his favour.

Isnt it odd that he went from being a playoff loser to winning constant championships.... and every one says yeah because of scottie pippen. I think he was only part of the help. one player isnt gonna change you from first round knockouts to instant three peat alone.

Then when he returns from retirement. gains rodman, FG% decreases but free throw opportunity increases......

Since when did people on ISH of all places forget what sarcasm is?
    Last edited by Warfan; 09-06-2014 at 03:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZStreetBaller
    It never stated that he was a bad player but the 6 championships were won by rigging games in his favour.

Isnt it odd that he went from being a playoff loser to winning constant championships.... and every one says yeah because of scottie pippen. I think he was only part of the help. one player isnt gonna change you from first round knockouts to instant three peat alone.

Then when he returns from retirement. gains rodman, FG% decreases but free throw opportunity increases......
    See, now this is obviously sarcasm. Either that or you have downs.

Nope, Jordan owes all 6 of his titles to the refs

exactly what the video states......... anyone who opposes jordans immortality is considered crazy. Because you've been lead to believe that he is untouchable. and he is. not because he was unbelievably good at basketball but because he had everything on his size. everybody benefited financially from jordans success. people will do anything for money. they have all the motive in the world to help him build an unstoppable image.

Yes jordan was a great player but the biggest thing he has to his name is 6/6. if he was never assisted with these titles he would just be some empty stats guy.

Banned

srly can you imagine the numbers lebron would put up in the 80's?

35/10/7 would be a bad night for him

brb fapping to the thought

Yes jordan was a great player but the biggest thing he has to his name is 6/6. if he was never assisted with these titles he would just be some empty stats guy.
    Just imagine if he had to play with Shaq or Gasol.

Quote Originally Posted by Marchesk
    Just imagine if he had to play with Shaq or Gasol.
    result would always be the same regardless of who MJ played with. as long as he was bringing money into the league he'd win every time.

Does 1 three peat after never making the finals then retiring coming back and three peating again not seem unrealistic to anyone??

they just say wow jordan must be a god.

result would always be the same regardless of who MJ played with. as long as he was bringing money into the league he'd win every time.

Does 1 three peat after never making the finals then retiring coming back and three peating again not seem unrealistic to anyone??

they just say wow jordan must be a god.
    So why have him lose to the Pistons 3 years in a row? Or lose to the Magic in '95?

exactly what the video states......... anyone who opposes jordans immortality is considered crazy. Because you've been lead to believe that he is untouchable. and he is. not because he was unbelievably good at basketball but because he had everything on his size. everybody benefited financially from jordans success. people will do anything for money. they have all the motive in the world to help him build an unstoppable image.
    No, you're posts in this thread show you're ignorant. Im clowning you because you're claiming things like they're facts when truthfully you have no idea what you're talking about. Youve already proved you started watching the league recently when u said u didnt know who drob was, and I doubt you've ever wached a full game of mj.

At least to do some research, the bulls didn't go from first round loser to instant 3peat. Ever head of the bad boy pistons?? Do you know about Phil Jackson and how he greatly helped the team?? What about Pippen and Grant's development in to great players and help for mj??
    Last edited by Warfan; 09-06-2014 at 04:04 AM.

No, you're posts in this thread show you're ignorant. Im clowning you because you're claiming things like they're facts when truthfully you have no idea what you're talking about. Youve already proved you started watching the league recently when u said u didnt know who drob was, and I doubt you've ever wached a full game of mj.

At least to do some research, the bulls didn't go from first round loser to instant 3peat. Ever head of the bad boy pistons?? Do you know about Phil Jackson and how he greatly helped the team?? Pippen and Grant's development in to great 2 & 3 options??
    i shall do some more research if i get the time and can be bothered. the videos very convincing though.

And yes ive watched tonnes of full MJ games although its difficult to watch knowing the eventual outcome.

i shall do some more research if i get the time and can be bothered. the videos very convincing though.

And yes ive watched tonnes of full MJ games although its difficult to watch knowing the eventual outcome.
    The video is very biased too from what I remember, I watched it a long time ago, maybe ill watch it again to see if there's at least some legitimacy to it. I can see how I'm coming across as a d1ck but that's not my intention. Trust me, once you do the proper research you'll change you're mind about this. Just don't go around saying stuff like this like it's 100% true when you're not completely knowledgable enough about it
    Last edited by Warfan; 09-06-2014 at 04:16 AM.