Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Lamar Odom hookin up with 'Heroes' actress?

Quote Originally Posted by haterofhaters
    No, it was definitely Beyonce. I remember becasue it was my thread and I had posted some Beyonce pics, and you said you don't find her that attractive and that you have several real life female friends that look better than her and that you see better looking girls than her on your campus.
    I always found Beyonce attractive.. I dont think she the end all be all of women like some guys do. But I find her attractive...I have ever since she was in that Case video before she was famous. But again I would f-ck with Hayden but it wouldnt be some accomplishment like its the new hottest girl I have been with.

Fantasy Forum Mod haterofhaters's Avatar

Default Re: Lamar Odom hookin up with 'Heroes' actress?

Quote Originally Posted by Younggrease
    I always found Beyonce attractive.. I dont think she the end all be all of women like some guys do. But I find her attractive...I have ever since she was in that Case video before she was famous. But again I would f-ck with Hayden but it wouldnt be some accomplishment like its the new hottest girl I have been with.
    I'm gonna look for the thread, although I don't know if i'll find it because it was a while back. I know you didn't say she was ugly, but you did say that without her being made up, dressed up, and stuff that she'd be average and that even the was she is now you'd give her a 7/10.