Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-20-2008, 10:24 PM   #46
Mewwem22
Go Jazz!

Mewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected posterMewwem22 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Jazz owner blasts Boozer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
79 percent a lot. Just because you say that is the around average means nothing. Thats the average for a suburbs and country put together, now compare it to other cities of similar size and then to other NBA cities.
Portland and Denver's white population is in the 77% range...
One thing to note with the 79% statistic of Salt Lake City though. That percentage was taken during the 2000 census. And a LOT has happened to this city since then when it comes to diversity... I don't really even know what brought about the change either. But there are many Hispanics, Tongans, and quite a few very dark Africans from various countries that live here now. (The people that came from Africa can really ball too! It's really cool how much they love the game.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Younggrease
And yes I'm qualified to make any assumption I want about the state of Utah. I have never been to Iraq and I know Im not moving there and the same goes for vanilla Utah.

First of all, you actually think that's the same situation?
Second, the word "assumption" is key... You can assume all you want about Utah. But you can't use your assumptions as fact when you're having an argument with someone about the state...
Don't be so ignorant about this. I'm Black/Spanish and I have lived in Utah for 15 of the 19 years of my life. So don't think I'm just making **** up about the kind of people that live here.
Mewwem22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:03 AM   #47
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Does Boozer really think he's going to get a big payday by opting out? Does he know what happened this summer with all the free agents? Elton Brand and Baron Davis were the only ones to benefit from opting out early. All the teams that will have the cap space for him aren't going to want to sign him because of their LeBron/Bosh/Wade hopes.

Especially when you throw in that he's missed half of the season so far with a quad injury and has had past injury problems in '04-'05 (51 games) and '05-'06 (33 games).
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 12:25 AM   #48
Kiddlovesnets
NBA Superstar

Kiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation hereKiddlovesnets has an incredible reputation here

The Jazz are not going to make the play-off and clinch the 2nd round without Boozer. Milsap is decent, but his size and potential indicate that he'd never be as good as Boozer even in his prime.
Kiddlovesnets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2008, 01:19 AM   #49
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
Trade Boozer. D-Will needs a pick and roll partner who isn't a midget.
6'8" is a midget?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: