Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

Default Re: The Top 100 Greatest NBA Players Of All Time According To ISH

Quote Originally Posted by -primetime-
    iverson at #31 is a complete joke
    Man you never give up do you? :

In It to Win It

Quote Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)
    Too High:

McGrady
    Thank you! That's 2 T-mac fans (me too) who feel McGrady was too high.

-primetime-
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Man you never give up do you? :
    nope...

saying Allen Iverson is the 31st best player in the history of the NBA should piss off all NBA fans here...it is just plain wrong. He for the most part of his career was just a ball hogging 1,000 atempts per game shooter that has never won a title.

#100. mark aguirre > #31 allen iverson

that's what I think of that

nope...

saying Allen Iverson is the 31st best player in the history of the NBA should piss off all NBA fans here...it is just plain wrong. He for the most part of his career was just a ball hogging 1,000 atempts per game shooter that has never won a title.

I'm officially never going to take you seriously anymore.

I'm glad Payton got around the spot he deserved.

KJ was too low.

A lot of minor changes here and there. But a pretty good list overall

-primetime-

Quote Originally Posted by Richie2k6
    I'm officially never going to take you seriously anymore.
    says the guy with the AI avatar...

NBA rookie of the year Rockets(T-mac)'s Avatar

nope...

Wow now we know you are just a hat*r. He got on a bit too high yes but not by much. He is amazing get the hell over it.

says the guy with the AI avatar...
    You're just biased and like to overexaggerate. I can't have a logical argument with you. It's that simple. You're just not worth taking seriously. You don't like a player, so you bash them and underrate them, a.k.a immaturity. That's why. That's all there really is to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    I would bet my life on any group that isnt made up of mostly impressionable teenagers(who vote the same way once someone makes a big deal of one player) not putting Gary Payton as high as 28. Get the same group of legends, coaches, and longtime media members to vote for a top 50 again and I doubt Payton even makes it. Maybe he should...but id doubt it. I mean really...
    Wow, are you serious? There was someone who made a "New Top 50", and wrote an article, and put Gary Payton in. And GP was also selected into the "Next 10". I doubt that Gary Payton wouldn't be in.

Elvin Hayes led the L in scoring and rebounding(rebounding at least twice). Was a 29/17 player in his prime. Made more all star teams(even if you add one to Payton for 99) and more all NBA first teams. Hes the 6th all time leading scorer and the 4th all time leading rebounder. He made 3 finals and won a title that unlike Paytons was when he was still a superstar. He was also one of the guys whio lasted from Russells era to Bird and Magics. He was an all star with Russell and an all star with Bird and Magic. Hell he only missed Jordan by one season so nobody can even say he only played in the old days. He was the second leading scorer for the entire decade of the 70s after Kareem.
    There's reasons he wasn't that high. And I can understand them, but you're just too narrow minded and have been after Elvin Hayes for a while.

-primetime-

Wow now we know you are just a hat*r. He got on a bit too high yes but not by much. He is amazing get the hell over it.
    ok...

I love the guy i promise I do...he is fun as hell to watch

it's just that...i can see right through his game, and it isn't nearly as great as everyone makes it out to be. he is amazing for his size and he has had some increadable games, but the dude has the ball 24/7 and shoots it 500 times. Obviously that is going to result in some scoring titles. Now I don't REALLY think that Aggire should be ranked above him but I am not so sure that Iverson should be considered in the top 50. And If the NBA decided to make another top 50 list then I am sure they would have trouble trying to sneak him in there.

-primetime-

You're just biased and like to overexaggerate. I can't have a logical argument with you. It's that simple. You're just not worth taking seriously. You don't like a player, so you bash them and underrate them, a.k.a immaturity. That's why. That's all there really is to it.
    yes i did overexaggerate...but it has nothing to do with me not liking him because I do like him. I just don't think he is as good as everyone makes him out to be.

yes i did overexaggerate...but it has nothing to do with me not liking him because I do like him. I just don't think he is as good as everyone makes him out to be.
    I've given you tons and tons and tons of reasons, facts and statistics proving otherwise, yet you refuse to care. That's why I'm just flat out done trying to get it through your head, because you won't change your mind no matter what anybody says.

-primetime-

I've given you tons and tons and tons of reasons, facts and statistics proving otherwise, yet you refuse to care. That's why I'm just flat out done trying to get it through your head, because you won't change your mind no matter what anybody says.
    you are just as guilty of that as I am...

McCants is Available!!

Quote Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
    Ben Wallace should not even be near this list.
    Thats what I said..

you are just as guilty of that as I am...
    But you've yet to give me reasons as to why Iverson isn't top 50, or why Dirk should be higher than him, or that he's a ball hog. I've countered all those arguments with better ones.

So how am I the one in denial here? I don't get it.