Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Default D-Rose 2 year, 15 mill deal -

Detroit has signed Veteran and former MVP Derrick Rose to a 2 year, $15M deal

- When I first heard that we are interested in signing D-Rose, I was anticipating he would cost atleast 12 - 13 mill per season, which I wasn't high on

- for 7.5 mill per year, after the great year he just had coming 5th in the 6th man of the year vote, I love this deal!

- isn't a great shooter, but still an explosive PG who can get to the rim at will, and has the ability to take over a quarter on any night.

Welcome to the team!

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: D-Rose 2 year, 15 mill deal -

That's a great deal. I wonder why a contending team didn't make an offer like that. I think he's better than Reggie. We definitely have some depth at PG now.

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

And we just now signed Tim Frazier for 1.6 mill minimum to be our 3rd stringer, for depth.

Reggie / Rose / Frazier / Bone.

And not to forget Blake and Kennard are more than capable of spells at PG, too.

NBA lottery pick

Title this year lol!

https://sports.yahoo.com/derrick-ros...033717664.html

"While I'm in the game...I wanna win a championship that's what I really wanna do.

"I got all the accolades that I wanted, now it's time for me to really get the one that I really, really want."