Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: Suspicious moments from Lakers recent games (video)

My honest opinion is i do agree the league could be helping the Lakers into the playoffs but we can't single them out. The whole league is rigged. Lakers, Heats, Spurs, Thunders, whatever team it is. Underground gambling rigs games. It's all about money. All i'm saying is it's not just the Lakers. It's every team. Tim Donaghy is not the only corrupt official. He's just the only one that got caught. If people can't see that, i don't know what to say.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    we're the 9th seed

38-36

ya we got the refs in our back pockets ... losing to phoenix, washington and milwaukee this week really shows we got stern on the phone

Yes, you are currently the 9th seed.

Congrats, you know how read the NBA Standings.

And without the refs for the past two games, you might be in 10th place with not much of a chance of making it in.

I heard once Kobe retires Lakers gotta double their pay to stern.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaulding
    I enjoy seeing kenthetroll get so emotional.

Lakers and stern have a deal going on. They will make the playoffs due to this only.

Video is evidence. Can't deny it.
    This is real talk and it is so obvious how bad the league caters to the lakers.

Keep it tight for me The-Legend-24's Avatar

Top 1 Bball Mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    You could make a video like this for any team in the league. Refs make a bad call with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Must be a conspiracy!!

this

Quote Originally Posted by lebeast666

But seriously, bad calls are made every single game on every single team. Lakers just get the attention of the most because of their history, players, and their current state. Same goes for Miami.

Well Stern is gonna have to try harder.

Banned

Ops family will hopefully die. I woild say his first born too but hes a joto

The ISH'ers Champion!

Interesting look at the non-calls. I guess all of those make up for what DJones did to Kobe in the Atlanta game. That foul had much bigger repercussions than any of those non-calls did. So too we can blame the flagrant worthy no-calls that Dwight got at the start of the season that ended up f'cking his shoulder. Should I compare Lebron and Durant getting calls driving to the rim versus Kobe? Ohh I forgot there is hardly a comparison. BTW I thank NOT Stern for vetoing the greatest cop out in recent history - the veto of the CP3 trade. But then again Stern is who he is.

I guess by that alone OP is a phagg0t? Or should I list 50 more reasons why OP and the queer band are 100% bonafide f@gs.
    Last edited by PickernRoller; 04-01-2013 at 08:11 PM.

Aww man. You figured it all out. I guess it is time to execute Laker Dash now.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Sigh, even if this were occurring, why exactly is it such a huge issue to you and what makes you think the Lakers are the only team that get this? There are times that Kobe goes to the rack and gets hit hard but of course he doesn't get fouls, we'll just ignore that. It's the same with any other team in the league outside of maybe OKC, where admittedly, Kevin Durant gets a LOT of free throws for suspicious calls.

If the Lakers are that bad and aren't that good, wouldn't you want them to make the Playoffs? It's one less team to worry about making it to the Finals. Unless you somehow fear them coming alive and going against the Heat? If you were a Mavs or Jazz fan I could more than get why you would make this thread but you're a Heat fan, an entirely different conference in a great position. What's the agenda with his outside of black helicopters and conspiracy theories? I'll never understand why Miami fans get so mad about other teams when they have the best team in the league right now .

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Interesting look at the non-calls. I guess all of those make up for what DJones did to Kobe in the Atlanta game. That foul had much bigger repercussions than any of those non-calls did. So too we can blame the flagrant worthy no-calls that Dwight got at the start of the season that ended up f'cking his shoulder. Should I compare Lebron and Durant getting calls driving to the rim versus Kobe? Ohh I forgot there is hardly a comparison. BTW I thank NOT Stern for vetoing the greatest cop out in recent history - the veto of the CP3 trade. But then again Stern is who he is.

I guess by that alone OP is a phagg0t? Or should I list 50 more reasons why OP and the queer band are 100% bonafide f@gs.
    Pretty sure Kobe has more FTA then LeBron. LeBron drives to the rim all the time with contact and no-calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Doranku
    You could make a video like this for any team in the league. Refs make a bad call with 8 minutes left in the 2nd quarter? Must be a conspiracy!!

This. Its just that the focus is on the Lakers, who's to say these kind of calls don't happen in a Charlotte-Orlando game? Its just not gonna get as much attention as the Lakers, so be it.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller

No. The D Jones foul was make-up for what Artest did to Harden last year.

Dirty play with a terribly lenient penalty for a dirty play with no foul call. That's even.