Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Not airballing my layups anymore

Default Re: If u could have the offensive game of 1 player and the defensive game of another.....

Kawhi defense
    CP3 offense

I'm 5'9

Default Re: If u could have the offensive game of 1 player and the defensive game of another.....

Offense - Nate Robinson, JJ Barea, or Earl Boykins (Kobe/MJ/Dirk/Shaq/Bron's game will do nothing for you if you aren't 6'6"+)`

Defense - Patrick Beverley or Avery Bradley

This thread doesn't make any sense.

The defense of oh I dunno, let's say a Bill Russell (so ... REQUIRED are a 7-4 armspan and 6-10 height, with supreme all-time high 225lb big man agility and quickness... you get too heavy and you lose that quickness, you get too small and you lose that length)

So ... you want to keep that intact... that means getting the offense of who? Hakeem? Shaq? Wilt? MJ? Lebron? Kareem? Magic? Those offensive players abilities are ALL dependent on their own bodies... any players abilities are basically entirely comprised of what their bodies allowed them to do. If you alter the formulas you **** up their abilities on either end.

This thread is too silly to have a discussion about. There is no way to have one players abilities on one and, and another players abilities on another end. It's impossible even to conceptualize unless they magically morphed from one players physical body to another players physical body every time they crossed the half court line.
    Last edited by CavaliersFTW; 10-21-2014 at 02:00 AM.

NBA Superstar

Michael Jeffrey Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    This thread doesn't make any sense.

The defense of oh I dunno, let's say a Bill Russell (so ... REQUIRED are a 7-4 armspan and 6-10 height, with supreme all-time high 225lb big man agility and quickness... you get too heavy and you lose that quickness, you get too small and you lose that length)

So ... you want to keep that intact... that means getting the offense of who? Hakeem? Shaq? Wilt? MJ? Lebron? Kareem? Magic? Those offensive players abilities are ALL dependent on their own bodies... any players abilities are basically entirely comprised of what their bodies allowed them to do. If you alter the formulas you **** up their abilities on either end.

This thread is too silly to have a discussion about. There is no way to have one players abilities on one and, and another players abilities on another end. It's impossible even to conceptualize unless they magically morphed from one players physical body to another players physical body every time they crossed the half court line.
    I am not sure either but I think he means things like:

Offense of Steph Curry
    Defense of Tony Allen

Offense of Carmelo Anthony
    Defense of Bruce Bowen

Offense of Shaq
    Defense of Mutumbo

etc

Obviously it doesn't make sense to have the offense of Tony Parker and the defense of Dwight Howard.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    I am not sure either but I think he means things like:

Offense of Steph Curry
    Defense of Tony Allen

Offense of Carmelo Anthony
    Defense of Bruce Bowen

Offense of Shaq
    Defense of Mutumbo

etc
    Still makes no sense. Who's body do these players take on? Can't be one players body on one end of the floor and have the same impact on the other end of the floor as another player that had a totally different body unless their body magically changes form as it crosses half court. Athletes are two things, their mind and their body. You can't have the ability of an athlete unless you have both of those things.