Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Arrow Preseason GT: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks - 8:30 ET (10/7/14)

I'm so pumped to see some Houston Rockets basketball. It's been about 5 ****ing months since that devastating loss in the playoffs vs the Blazers. When Lillard hit that shot, it seriously felt like someone stabbed me in the heart with a dagger. I remember staring at the TV for about 5 minutes not saying a single word. I then got up in anger, went to my room, and slammed the door with all my power. I was that mad. Since then, I've recovered and I just can't wait to see how Houston plays this season. Hopefully we make the playoffs and go far this time. That's really what I want to see out of this team. Another 1st round exit and I might need an ambulance.

Anyways, this game against the Dallas Mavericks will probably be my favorite preseason game out of all our other ones. Why? Well it's pretty god damn obvious. I don't think I have to explain. And no offense to any of the Mavs fans on ISH (I actually like you guys and some of the players on your team like Dirk, Monta, Jameer, and Tyson), but I really hope the Rockets kick your team's ass. I know... I know... it's a freaking preseason game, but this game means a lot to me and probably all the other Rockets fans. BTW, I don't want to come off as a cocky dude, lol. I want pretty boy Chandler Parsons to feel pain after this loss. Yeah, im still a little pissed that he left. I just want us to completely demolish these Mavs. Gonna be a fun game no matter what the outcome will be. And hey... I won't be mad if we lose (actually I will if they blow us out). But seriously, if we blow them out I will jack off to the highlights. Not even playing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NBA Preseason

[COLOR="Red"]Houston Rockets[/COLOR] [COLOR="Black"]vs.[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Dallas Mavericks[/COLOR]

Default Re: Preseason GT: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks - 8:30 ET (10/7/14)

Hey I can feel you on pretty much everything (Too bad I will be sleepy sleepy when this game's on) but I don't think anyone will be very pissed about a preseason loss...

Default Re: Preseason GT: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks - 8:30 ET (10/7/14)

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    Hey I can feel you on pretty much everything (Too bad I will be sleepy sleepy when this game's on) but I don't think anyone will be very pissed about a preseason loss...
    I probably will though. This preseason game is probably the only one I'll be pretty mad about if we lose lol

Damn, gonna miss this game. Won't get to see Parsons shitting on his old team.

Make sure you post the highlights. Will fap to it later.

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    I probably will though. This preseason game is probably the only one I'll be pretty mad about if we lose lol
    I'd understand that somewhat actually.. But I was more so referring to the "I want Chandler Parsons to feel pain after this loss" part

mavs got this.

Parsons gonna go off for 30pts including a dunk on Harden.

Please God make it happen.

too bad dirk is out. oh well, still excited for this.

youre a good dude smook, but I hate everything about the rockets so damn much. its only preseason but id love to get this W

Quote Originally Posted by KungFuJoe
    Parsons gonna go off for 30pts including a dunk on Harden.

Please God make it happen.
    30 pts in the preseason?

He'll probably only play around 25-30 minutes today. I can see him put up 20 points at best.

Alright, the game is about to start.

Here's a great stream link: http://nba-stream.com/live/mavericks...eam/channel-1/

lets goooo ladies

Harden

Monta is quick as hell

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Ariza looking good out there

ISH's 1st Embiid Stan AboutBuckets's Avatar

Ew that Harris stepback was wet. Tyson Chandler has been D-ing up real well on Howard too. Don't have any personal bias/stake in this game, just want to see some good basketball

Also thanks Smook for the game link, repped for that. Much smoother than the one I was using