Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: I hope I was half as good as CP3, honor to be compared to him

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    I'd take Zeke over CP3 in a heartbeat. And I like CP3, and as a Bulls fan, hated the shit outta Zeke back in the day.

Ok, let's put it like this: does anyone think CP3 could lead the Bad Boy Pistons to wins over the 80s Celtics and Lakers?
    Of course both teams especially the Celtics were on their last legs

Default Re: Isiah Thomas: I hope I was half as good as CP3, honor to be compared to him

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Of course both teams especially the Celtics were on their last legs
    And running through almost half the dream team, no big deal.

Zeke always the humble one.

Good High School Starter notatop29pg's Avatar

Pssshh. What would Zeke know..

NBA lottery pick

Not a bad start to get into Paul

Wow, but nope I'd take zeke over cp3 all day every day. I dont care whose play was better zeke was the one of the toughest players and defined the bad boy's identity.

They say Kobe is the closest thing to MJ. Well I think u can draw the same parallel with Isiah and CP3. They are very similar in the way they dominate. And that is being a pass first PG ALONG WITH alpha dog take over ability. Also both had big time heart and leadership ability. Those traits to me make the perfect PG. Isiah, AI, Paul, and Tiny are the four best little guards (Under 6'2) of all time. So I applaud Zeke by giving Paul props! But we ALL KNOW Zeke doesn't have to take a backseat to any PG other than Magic and Big O. And in terms of guards under 6'2 he's the GOAT! And peak value wise, Isiah has an epic case as well.

Magic said Bird was better than him, Bird at some point in his prime said something like Bernard King was the best SF in the league... Just some examples of some players giving major praise to others, regardless of their play on the court.. You best believe Bird, Isiah or Magic were going to try and eat you alive out there, showing who the best was and always trying to outplay the opponents' best player, no matter what they say off the court.

Said it before, in terms of overall skill/talent, it's very close but I'd pick CP3, but then taking everything into account (intangibles) I'd go with Isiah, he was all hear, great leader, stepped up, and just ruthless.
    25 points in one quarter with a twisted ankle is crazy. Look at his 1990 Finals, for example.. 27.6/5.2/7.0/1.6/0.4, in 38.4 min, on 54.2/68.8/74.2 Absolutely demolished the Blazers, on the biggest stage.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEYIlS5OjLE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HnsDEJ7PE4

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    Both are racist midgets. So I can understand their bond.

Banned

It's the active Isaiah.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

I'll Take CP3 over any point guard not named Magic

I don't even need to think about this. Zeke was better with one ankle than Chris Paul is with two.

Zeke has always been a suck up leech of a man. He loves slurping up others to nauseating degree. Look at the stuff he says about Magic....

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    It's the active Isaiah.
    That's right

CP3 is definitely better than Thomas. Nostalgia really gets to you guys on here huh?