Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: Parker and Wiggins....

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Until they realized that he plays defense, is gonna be more than a role player, and doesn't smell like dogshit.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Until they realized that he plays defense, is gonna be more than a role player, and doesn't smell like dogshit.
    Marcus Smart is a poor man's Jason Kidd. No jumpshot, great defense, very good rebounder for his size, 1/3 the playmaker/b-ball iq.

His ceiling is 16 ppg, 6 rpg, 8 apg on absolute garbage percentages while being a very good defender. He will never be a top 10 PG in the league as an elite offense can't exist with him at starting PG.
    Last edited by Joyner82reload; 03-16-2014 at 04:56 AM.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    When has being similar to Melo been a bad thing?

Always.

I can't really see the Gay comparison. Wiggins is more similar to Tmac athletically, while Rudy Gay is pretty stiff with just a high vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by Collie
    I can't really see the Gay comparison. Wiggins is more similar to Tmac athletically, while Rudy Gay is pretty stiff with just a high vertical.

Reported.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cos88
    the first one is correct. the second one is not even close. at this point he is 100% different than young pippen. i can see more of tmac potential than scottie.
    Young Raptor McGrady looked like a future Pippen. What I haven't seen from Wiggins that the two NBA greats had is elite (for a wing) court vision. Also not sure he has their ballhandling.

Quote Originally Posted by Wavves
    Lol at this guy thinking he's clever using nbadraft.com player comparisons and taking them as his own

Exactly this.

Joyner as usual taking shit from somewhere else and acting like he made them up.

Great college starter chocolatethunder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joyner82reload
    Marcus Smart is a poor man's Jason Kidd. No jumpshot, great defense, very good rebounder for his size, 1/3 the playmaker/b-ball iq.

His ceiling is 16 ppg, 6 rpg, 8 apg on absolute garbage percentages while being a very good defender. He will never be a top 10 PG in the league as an elite offense can't exist with him at starting PG.
    I agree but I don't think he'll even get those assists and rebounds. Don't like his game at all.