Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default 2000 Western Finals Game 7 - Blazers @ Lakers - Fullgame - Youtube

Default Re: 2000 Western Finals Game 7 - Blazers @ Lakers - Fullgame - Youtube

Awesome game.

Shaq being super clutch as usual.

9 Points in the 4th.
    3-3 from the field and 3-4 from the FT Line.

SidePocket
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Nice game, probably a top 5 comeback in NBA playoff history.

Do you happen to have NJN vs. DET 2004 Eastern Conference Finals Game 5? That was another classic.

Banned

watching this game makes me think that prime sabonis would have taken a massive shit on shaq

Local High School Star Aussie Dunker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SidePocket
    Nice game, probably a top 5 comeback in NBA playoff history.

Do you happen to have NJN vs. DET 2004 Eastern Conference Finals Game 5? That was another classic.
    Scalabrine = BEAST in that game if I recall?

Quote Originally Posted by brisbaneman
    watching this game makes me think that prime sabonis would have taken a massive shit on shaq
    LoL?

Blazers were swarming Shaq with 3-5 players at a time.
    I have never seen a game where a team defended a single player so heavily.

1v1 or even 1v2 Young or Prime Shaq sh**s on any version of Sabonis easily.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 32Dayz
    LoL?

Blazers were swarming Shaq with 3-5 players at a time.
    I have never seen a game where a team defended a single player so heavily.

1v1 or even 1v2 Young or Prime Shaq sh**s on any version of Sabonis easily.
    what? sabonis on 1/8th of a leg was guarding him straight up. a prime sabonis would have absolutely destroyed him. all the blazers were doing was a box and 1, same shit Miami employs on Dirk.

and shaq had what, 19 pts in game 7? not impressed.

what? sabonis on 1/8th of a leg was guarding him straight up. a prime sabonis would have absolutely destroyed him. all the blazers were doing was a box and 1, same shit Miami employs on Dirk.

and shaq had what, 19 pts in game 7? not impressed.
    You obviously didn't watch watch the game.

You're a retard.

Shaq owned Sabonis the entire series and was only held to lower point totals in the last two games due to the Blazers literally guarding him with their entire team.

They were double and triple teaming him without the ball and holding
    "as the announcer said" team meetings around him constantly.

Shaq was great in G7 and didn't force his 0ffense like he did in G6 when they swarmed him and instead passed off to his wide open teammates which is why he had 10 Assists over the last two games.

Banned

You're a retard.

Shaq owned Sabonis the entire series and was only held to lower point totals in the last two games due to the Blazers literally guarding him with their entire team.

Shaq was great in G7 and didn't force his 0ffense like he did in G6 when they swarmed him and instead passed off to his wide open teammates which is why he had 10 Assists over the last two games.
    I've watched this entire game.

Also shaq clearly fouled steve smith there at the end of the game. unbelievable no-call.

they didn't guard shaq any tougher than guys guard dirk or even duncan or dwight howard.

I've never watched this game and I am partially retarded.
    I know.

Agree with the Steve Smith foul thing but the rest of what your saying is complete and utter bull-shit.

You a butt-hurt Portland Fan?

lolz.

Banned

I know.
    Oh I see what you did there. That was cute.

Dunking on everybody in the park

You're a retard.

You're a fool if you think Shaq was triple or quadruple teamed. Don't exaggerate, he was double teamed at most, and only in certain situations

Quote Originally Posted by 7_cody
    You're a fool if you think Shaq was triple or quadruple teamed. Don't exaggerate, he was double teamed at most, and only in certain situations
    Most of the time they were doubling (and at times) tripling him without the ball.

They pretty much always triple teamed him when he actually was in possession of the ball and many times even had 4-5 guys on him.

Sorry but if you dont see that then you just didn't watch the game.
    I myself have watched it multiple times.

21 year old Kobe led the Lakers in points, rebounds, assists, and blocks in that game
    and Brian Shaw was clutch

Dunking on everybody in the park

Most of the time they were doubling (and at times) tripling him without the ball.

They pretty much always triple teamed him when he actually was in possession of the ball and many times even had 4-5 guys on him.

Sorry but if you dont see that then you just didn't watch the game.
    I myself have watched it multiple times.
    I will watch it again later to refresh my memory, and break the game down to you. I promise you do not see what is going on or understand what the coaches are doing. No one is going to triple or quadruple team anyone, not even Shaq. You mentioned defense off the ball, no doubt the Blazers would be in the passing lanes taking away as many angles as possible in order to deny Shaq the ball. That's not the same thing as triple teaming him.