Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Report: Warriors are

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/repo...er-than-later/
    “I actually think the Warriors are not saying it, but I think that they’re optimistic that Steph is going to be back sooner than later,” Windhorst said. “I think that MRI, from what I’ve been told, had the best possible news the Warriors could have gotten.”

When asked to repeat what he said, Windhorst reiterated the point, saying, “The word that I have heard is that the Warriors were actually totally thrilled with the MRI and felt like it was the best possible scenario. And they think that it was the greatest news and that he’ll be back sooner than that two-week timeline.”
    IDK how much to trust that fat slob Windhorst though...

Default Re: Report: Warriors are

The kid needs to rest. He'll be back better.

They don't need him until WCF.

Warriorfan might be able to m*sturbate again

Quote Originally Posted by raprap
    They don't need him until WCF.
    Don't want him rusty going into the WCF though

Local High School Star LakersForlife's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno
    http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/repo...er-than-later/

IDK how much to trust that fat slob Windhorst though...
    tsss his injury was like banging your knee into a chair.. warriors are just exaggerating.

Undefeated

They might not even need him all-together. Warriors are still arguably the best team without him. Sure, it helps to have his shooting. But sometimes it hurts to have his defense. When he's on - of course they're better off with him. But as we've seen in the past, Curry in the playoffs (against physical D) is usually off. So him being injured isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Warriors' roster really is just that good and could win the title without him.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KiiiiNG
    They might not even need him all-together. Warriors are still arguably the best team without him. Sure, it helps to have his shooting. But sometimes it hurts to have his defense. When he's on - of course they're better off with him. But as we've seen in the past, Curry in the playoffs (against physical D) is usually off. So him being injured isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Warriors'roster really is just that good.

Curry should rest, stretch and try to strengthen his entire lower body.

They might not even need him all-together. Warriors are still arguably the best team without him. Sure, it helps to have his shooting. But sometimes it hurts to have his defense. When he's on - of course they're better off with him. But as we've seen in the past, Curry in the playoffs (against physical D) is usually off. So him being injured isn't as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Warriors' roster really is just that good and could win the title without him.
    While I think they are still a great team without him, its abit of a stretch to say they could win the championship without him. He's like a catalyst to a great roster that makes them all-time great.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    [IMG]http://s32.postimg.org/6xbf2j4xh/datimpactt.jpg[/IMG
    Broken link.

Undefeated

Quote Originally Posted by Prime_Shaq
    While I think they are still a great team without him, its abit of a stretch to say they could win the championship without him. He's like a catalyst to a great roster that makes them all-time great.
    I don't think it's a stretch. What if OKC upsets SAS? I could easily see the Warriors beating an OKC team that's lacking in depth and expert coaching. Not to say they couldn't beat the Spurs, I could easily see that too. Dray and Klay are good enough players that they can win because of how superior the Warriors roster is down the line, compared to every other team. Spurs best players are Kawhi and LaMarcus. Maybe a better duo than Klay/Dray? Maybe? But outside of that I like the Warriors depth better than San Antonio's. So Warriors probably win.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAH

Dumbest thing I've read on here for a long time.

Not surprised this user posted it

3-time NBA All-Star

youre a westbrook stan brah so its no surprise you have same brain as him

They don't even need him until the WCF. Let him play a little in the last couple of games next round to get back in rhythm but there's no need to give him high minutes.

The Warriors are the 3rd best team in the West without him currently with all the injuries.