I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default I love seeing all the "Meltdowns" on ISH after one of our teams lose.

I'll admit, I've had a few meltdowns after watching my inconsistent ass team fvck up from time to time, but there's nothing more entertaining than watching other fans having meltdowns. I love it!!! And I love ISH!!!

Jordan Stopper

Default Re: I love seeing all the "Meltdowns" on ISH after one of our teams lose.

WHAT A TIME

Default Re: I love seeing all the "Meltdowns" on ISH after one of our teams lose.

eyyyy.

WE

STAY

WINNING

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lebronxrings
    eyyyy.
    Nikka your team just lost **** outta here

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    true.

But seeing fellow heat fans meltdown is just too jokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nilocon165
    You must be new here

What you're seeing here is your typical false-flag fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got. The semen-slurper you quoted is so immensely pathetic, even he realises that actually supporting his real team would only make them look worse. So he pretends to be a fan of another that he actually dislikes.

The guy you're quoting has never left his trailer park in Kansas, much less been inside an NBA arena.

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    You must be new here

What you're seeing here is your typical false-flag fa[COLOR="Black"]g[/COLOR]got. The semen-slurper you quoted is so immensely pathetic, even he realises that actually supporting his real team would only make them look worse. So he pretends to be a fan of another that he actually dislikes.

The guy you're quoting has never left his trailer park in Kansas, much less been inside an NBA arena.
    meltdown. And see my past posts from 2014, i've just trolled yall into thinking i was a cavs fan.

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BasedTom
    You must be new here

What you're seeing here is your typical false-flag ******. The semen-slurper you quoted is so immensely pathetic, even he realises that actually supporting his real team would only make them look worse. So he pretends to be a fan of another that he actually dislikes.

I know he is and what he is trying to do lol. Just wanted to see what that dumb piece of shit would say.

meltdown. And see my past posts from 2014, i've just trolled yall into thinking i was a cavs fan.
    damage control

I hope you're paying royalties to warriorfan and mr.jabbar too, since your lazy bitch ass has never came up with anything that they haven't done a hundred times before.

Jordan Stopper

[COLOR="White"]You are being watched[/COLOR]