Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Pelican Brief

Default Re: I dare you to come in here and say Dion Waiters won't be an electric NBA player

Just don't get how you come into the summer league out of shape. I think PB is going so hard on Waiters to make up for his "how overrated is Kyrie Irving" famous thread

Default Re: I dare you to come in here and say Dion Waiters won't be an electric NBA player

Dion Waiters won't be an electric NBA player.

He'll be a gas-powered NBA player at best.

Very good NBA starter DukeDelonte13's Avatar

dion was out of shape for summer league, he came off of an ankle injury over the summer. Hence the decision not to work out for any teams.

Even though he did come off the bench he still was the best player on that syracuse squad.

I don't think he's gonna be a multiple year after year superstar but he'll pan out in the league for sure. He's gonna be a decent 2 guard.

His ceiling for production is probably a Jamal Crawford type player. Which isnt bad at all but not what you would hope for out of a #4 pick.

Good college starter Rubio2Gasol's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    Dion Waiters won't be an electric NBA player.

He'll be a gas-powered NBA player at best.
    Regardless of his power souce he will be a Hyundai at best.

Local High School Star mrhoopfan's Avatar

Cavs shoulda scooped Jeremy Lamb. Rangy, athletic and doesn't need a ton of dribbles to score, but can still put the ball on the floor

Thunder it DOWN, Dion! PleezeBelieve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoopfan
    Cavs shoulda scooped Jeremy Lamb. Rangy, athletic and doesn't need a ton of dribbles to score, but can still put the ball on the floor
    Fail.

All advanced stats show D-Wait was the best wing in the draft. He impacts the game offensively and defensively like no other perimeter player in this draft. He creates for himself and others effortlessly. He's a threat at every level of the basketball court: transition, half court, in the paint.

Keep just making stuff up if you want but this thread will be another shining example why I'm me and you're you. I just laid out his progression track in the opening post. Watch and be amazed.

Thanks for the jinx, now Waiters won't be an electric NBA player.

Raz
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by PleezeBelieve
    He didn't even have the college career Stuckey had, I'm paying the kid a compliment

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease TMacMagic's Avatar

Dion Waiters won't be an electric player.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Dion Waiters won't be an electric NBA player

Who is your GOD?!?!?!?!?!!!

NBA rookie of the year

Lol. He was impressive tonight. I wasn't sold on his draft selection, but he looks like he can ball.

Thread generated three pages in 30 minutes when I msde it.

Now yall salty

Rookie dropping bomb in LA and killing that powerhouse team
    priceless

He has a fugly ball release though I don't how he was able to hit those contested 3s