Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Bynum for Bosh could really happen...

Quote Originally Posted by shortlunatic
    WTF?? as if getting Bosh wouldn't be raping them enough? If you want a solid PG to plug the missing link in your team you better be willing to shed more than Bynum, someone like Gasol. It's arrogant to expect teams to just bend over and take it like that.
    hey I didn't make up the rumors, id be fine with just keeping Bynum

Dunking on everybody in the park

[QUOTE=Se

Knowledge Is Power shortlunatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by flipogb
    hey I didn't make up the rumors, id be fine with just keeping Bynum
    ok then my bad. Just from your post, it sounded as though your opinion was they should make things difficult until they get a PG.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Toronto wants no part of Bynum. He has a terrible attitude, and if he ended up in Canada, on a non-playoff team out East... he would go into dog-mode, and probably end up one of the worst contracts in the league.
    he would actually go into get buckets mode, and put up great scoring numbers. He doesnt really have a bad attitude, he is just being put in a difficult situation for a youngster.

He wants a chance to find out how good he really is, but he cant do that on LA.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hiei
    People underestimate Gasol's ability to play center. Having Pau at Center and LO at PF has worked a hell of a lot better than Bynum at C these playoffs. Bosh is a more versatile PF than Pau and can stretch the floor very well. There is no way Pau/Bosh will be weaker than Pau/Bynum.
    Yea but you don't want a center who just fills on for the center spot, you want a legit center. Pau at center maybe good when it comes to playing some of the mediocre teams in the NBA, but when it comes to playing the elite defensive teams, I just don't see that happening. I think that front court would have a difficult time against defensive teams like the Celtics, and we all know the championship is what matters most.

Yea but you don't want a center who just fills on for the center spot, you want a legit center. Pau at center maybe good when it comes to playing some of the mediocre teams in the NBA, but when it comes to playing the elite defensive teams, I just don't see that happening. I think that front court would have a difficult time against defensive teams like the Celtics, and we all know the championship is what matters most.
    maybe they can grab a bruiser off the free agent market?

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan24
    Danny Fortson back in the NBA!

Quote Originally Posted by indiefan24
    yea i guess, but due to their skill, they will still be playing along side each other alot. IDK, i guess LA fans know what's best for them.

yea i guess, but due to their skill, they will still be playing along side each other alot. IDK, i guess LA fans know what's best for them.
    well kwame brown will be looking for a new team this summer...

Gasol and bosh would be a great combo. Worst case scenario, they can just flip bosh for someone who has more value than bynum. Bit of a no brainer if you ask me.

Banned

I like Bynum but he is hurt alot...Honestly Id want to keep Bynum because I think when he is healthy he is a great asset.

But with that being said Bosh and Gasol would be fine against any frontline as long as they attack the basket off the dribble because they will simply live at the foul line.

Good college starter

I would prefer healthy Bynum over Bosh, but the dude has been injured in every playoffs. A healthy Bosh is >> injured Bynum. He can at least do something for us in the playoff than just 6 fouls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bdreason
    Toronto wants no part of Bynum. He has a terrible attitude, and if he ended up in Canada, on a non-playoff team out East... he would go into dog-mode, and probably end up one of the worst contracts in the league.
    exactly, he's spoiled playing at LA, can you imagine him at toronto in canada lol... he would imitate tub o glu and not do shit anymore at all

National High School Star Twiens's Avatar

Mitch is a god if he pulls this off

Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

with bosh lakers would just dominate to no end.

only thing bynum can do these days is to take 6 fouls in 7 minutes of play. this is worthless as lopez and amare will make their free throws just fine.