Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Dishonest, awful excuse of a fan cotdt's Avatar

Default Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another level

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another level

Same reason he got on all fours and barked like a dog at another grown man. Guy's not right in the head.

I rule the local playground

Default Re: Kevin Garnett: Wade and Lebron are both great scorers, but Kobe is on another level

you should'nt have posted this.

now the LeRogaine and STDWade stans are going to come out with their panties swinging while putting their cape on to defend their lovers.

any second now.........

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by cotdt
    lol you trying to get people to say why kobe is a better scorer than the other two just so you can get happy and wet ur pants?

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mentally_Pretty

now the LeRogaine and STDWade stans are going to come out with their panties swinging while putting their cape on to defend their lovers.

any second now.........
    ZOMGZ Wde and bron is teh bet eva! dey averg ovr 29 ppg! kobe got 25, lol!1 kobe sux. stpid fakers fanz.

Why do you feel compelled to make a thread any time someone comments on Kobe? I'm not going to watch that video because I don't need KG to tell me that Kobe is on another level as a scorer...I have eyes.

any second now.........

You look like a B1tch.

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    You look like a B1tch.
    there we have it.

you posting like your about to cry."leavvvee LeBron aaaallooooone!!!!!"

Because that's his opinion. I will take Wade and Lebrons 28 ppg on 49-50% then Kobe's 28 ppg on 45-46%. Some might agree, and some might not.

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    ZOMGZ Wde and bron is teh bet eva! dey averg ovr 29 ppg! kobe got 25, lol!1 kobe sux. stpid fakers fanz.
    i got a headache trying to figure out what you trying to say. stop typing like you are texing with a Razor phone.

unless foreign.

i got a headache trying to figure out what you trying to say. stop typing like you are texing with a Razor phone.

unless foreign.
    He wasn't being serious.

come playoffs, kobe is the best player in the world, conserving his energy no doubt.

Celtics are trying to bait Kobe into shooting as much as possible. The more he chucks, the better chance the Celtics have to win the game.

Reverse psychology. Keep on stroking his ego.

Magic Johnson

Interesting. I'd rather see KG say something like, "Kobe is overrated. He can't do it without Shaq or Gasol." Not the politically correct thing to say, but it would make the intensity shoot up.