Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast
    High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Default Re: If Lebron wins another title is there any argument that Kobe is still better?

Quote Originally Posted by miller-time
    Better career? No. Better player? He already is.

College superstar

Default Re: If Lebron wins another title is there any argument that Kobe is still better?

Kobe has a more polished and refined game. He can score on you offensively in nearly every way possible and do it consistently.

Kobe has the better offensive game, better jumper, better post game, better on ball defense, more clutch, better overall skill set, offensive prowess, game management, maturity, killer instinct, fundamentals, foot work etc. etc. His work ethic, drive, hunger, determination, dedication to the game, desire and will to win is unmatched. Oh, and not to mention he's a 5x champion.

Kobe is pure finesse, skill and technique, the shooting guard version of Duncan. LeBron relies almost solely on his athleticism. His speed, strength, jumping ability are what makes him a great player. But just wait until LeBron reaches his 30s and looses his athleticism. He'll still be a good player, no doubt, but I doubt he'll be the same dominant force. Sort of reminds me of Vince Carter, how he was amazing when he had athleticism and when he got older he wasn't what he used to be.

Also I do think it's rightfully justified if people admire someone who dedicated time to develop their skills and work around their short-comings more than someone who just cannot be stopped because they are a 6'8 270 pound freak of nature with the speed and agility of a 6'4 200 pound point guard.

this

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by K Xerxes
    For example, ask MJ if he'd have rather had Rodman in those final three title runs or this Wade? Who do you think he would say?
    Well, considering the fact that the Bulls were set at SG with himself, I'm guessing he wouldn't think the Bulls needed another SG.

Lebron ain't passing Kobe with another title. With two more tho, he'll be higher in my book but you'll still have people debating it. If there's any rings after that, it's not a contest

Quote Originally Posted by Ne 1
    Kobe has a more polished and refined game. He can score on you offensively in nearly every way possible and do it consistently.

Kobe has the better offensive game, better jumper, better post game, better on ball defense, more clutch, better overall skill set, offensive prowess, game management, maturity, killer instinct, fundamentals, foot work etc. etc. His work ethic, drive, hunger, determination, dedication to the game, desire and will to win is unmatched. Oh, and not to mention he's a 5x champion.

Kobe is pure finesse, skill and technique, the shooting guard version of Duncan. LeBron relies almost solely on his athleticism. His speed, strength, jumping ability are what makes him a great player. But just wait until LeBron reaches his 30s and looses his athleticism. He'll still be a good player, no doubt, but I doubt he'll be the same dominant force. Sort of reminds me of Vince Carter, how he was amazing when he had athleticism and when he got older he wasn't what he used to be.

Also I do think it's rightfully justified if people admire someone who dedicated time to develop their skills and work around their short-comings more than someone who just cannot be stopped because they are a 6'8 270 pound freak of nature with the speed and agility of a 6'4 200 pound point guard.
    This seriously reads like a post imitating a Kobe'tard, but having read your past comments, I don't think your intentionally trying to be funny.

4 x MVP
    2 x FMVP

vs

1 x MVP
    2 x FMVP

Kindof self explanatory....

MVP's are determined by guys like Bill Simmons and Skip Bayless...they don't mean squat.

...and really. Winning MVP's with guys like Wade and Bosh on your team in a joke conference? Doesn't say a lot either.

Very good NBA starter Round Mound's Avatar

[B]If Kobe is The Duncan of SGs then His PER would Be Close to as High as Lebron
    Last edited by Round Mound; 04-22-2013 at 12:20 AM.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    4 x MVP
    2 x FMVP

vs

1 x MVP
    2 x FMVP

Kindof self explanatory....
    Regular seasons..........stats........stacked team.

meh

High School Varsity 6th Man NBAller's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    MVP's are determined by guys like Bill Simmons and Skip Bayless...they don't mean squat.

...and really. Winning MVP's with guys like Wade and Bosh on your team in a joke conference? Doesn't say a lot either.
    you people really sicken me.

National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBAller
    People that use rings as a argument when discussing which player is better than the other is just straight up stupid. Using THAT logic, Derek Fisher is just as good as Kobe. And there's some other bums i'm not aware of with like 7 rings that are even better than Kobe, because the more rings you have, the better you are!!!

Seriously, stop the stupid.

Really though. Did you know that Pip and MJ are tied with 6 rings apiece? It's like they're Twin GOATs or something!!

Seriously, Lebron is the only player that I've seen since prime Jordan and Shaq to "Literally embarrass the league" during their careers, to the point where their wins become "Ho-hum" to every other team's fans. These are what I like to call "Cheat Code Players".

Lebron grabs another one as "Da Man", and he's jumping up that top 10 list, especially after the season that he's just had.

Never being a sidekick, and leading 2 separate teams with 2 different coaches to the finals (one before even hitting his prime) is also gonna lean heavy in his favor, just so long as he stays focused.

Great college starter

He has the better offensive game, better jumper, better post game, better on ball defense, more clutch, better overall skill set, offensive prowess, game management, maturity, killer instinct, fundamentals, foot work etc. etc. His work ethic, drive, hunger, determination, dedication to the game, desire and will to win is unmatched. Oh, and not to mention he's a 5x champion.

Local High School Star

Yeah he looked old as fvck when he ran down and stuffed iggy.

NE 1 seen this guy since LeBron took a giant shit on Kobe stans?