Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Lebron James ECF Appriciation Thread - MEGA CLUTCH!

The biggest test is yet to come for Lebron and the Heat, but if we're just talking the three rounds of the playoffs so far, I think its well past time some of us start eating our deserved helpings of humble pie, as terrible as it may taste. I had to after he almost single-handedly dismantled my Celtics in Games 4 and 5 and as much as I'll never EVER root for him...gotta give the boy his due.

Dude's brought it this postseason like he never has before and its really been rather amazing considering how last year ended and then the ridiculousness of last summer. He's leaving it out on the floor night after night...that's how a championship contender should be playing.

Leads two gut-wrenching fourth quarter comebacks in a row to close out my Celtics. Leads two more monster fourth quarter comebacks to the close out the Bulls on their home floor. Just crazy stuff that will cement him in the minds of the current generation of basketball fans for eternity...tales to be passed down to our kids about watching one of the best to ever play the game.

Again, the truest test starts next week but Lebron is very much a huge part of why this Heat team is where it is right now. Kudos to him and to them for that.

I think LeBron deserved all the backlash from the regular season.. it's his punishment.. he rolled with the punches and now he's working hard on silencing all of 'em and it's working out.. hope it goes all the way..

Local High School Star SpaceJammeR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derka
    The biggest test is yet to come for Lebron and the Heat, but if we're just talking the three rounds of the playoffs so far, I think its well past time some of us start eating our deserved helpings of humble pie, as terrible as it may taste. I had to after he almost single-handedly dismantled my Celtics in Games 4 and 5 and as much as I'll never EVER root for him...gotta give the boy his due.

Dude's brought it this postseason like he never has before and its really been rather amazing considering how last year ended and then the ridiculousness of last summer. He's leaving it out on the floor night after night...that's how a championship contender should be playing.

Leads two gut-wrenching fourth quarter comebacks in a row to close out my Celtics. Leads two more monster fourth quarter comebacks to the close out the Bulls on their home floor. Just crazy stuff that will cement him in the minds of the current generation of basketball fans for eternity...tales to be passed down to our kids about watching one of the best to ever play the game.

Again, the truest test starts next week but Lebron is very much a huge part of why this Heat team is where it is right now. Kudos to him and to them for that.
    this!

3-time NBA All-Star

Can't hate the dude was RiDIRKulous last night.. And has been clutch all thru the playoffs... Too bad his team will lose again in the next round. I meant just like THE CAVS lost in the finals in 07
    Last edited by NBASTATMAN; 05-27-2011 at 10:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    Can't hate the dude was RiDIRKulous last night.. And has been clutch all thru the playoffs... Too bad his team will lose again in the next round.
    You mean like they were going to lose to Boston and the bulls? As you put it they were a more complete team

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Derka

Good post but Dirk deserves the same credit and it won't matter vs Dallas cuz they are just the better team.. The Heat's trapping defense will be exposed by the best passing and shooting team in the NBA....

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by King Lebron LBJ
    You mean like they were going to lose to Boston and the bulls? As you put it they were a more complete team

I meant lose again in the finals.. Just like the Cavs did in 07. Want to bet on that? I am willing to leave ISH 5 months if Dallas loses.. I won't do a Fatal or Hulk... But you have to do the same.. What do you say?

I don't get picked last at the park anymore Hotshoot's Avatar

Rose should have given the MVP title back to Lebron.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshoot
    Rose should have given the MVP title back to Lebron.

If you switch Rose on Miami and Bron on Chi-town you would be watching Lebron playing just as bad.. Lebron is not any better than last year.. He now gets help during the game so he has something left at the end of the game.. He also gets alot more help on defense..

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    I meant lose again in the finals.. Just like the Cavs did in 07. Want to bet on that? I am willing to leave ISH 5 months if Dallas loses.. I won't do a Fatal or Hulk... But you have to do the same.. What do you say?
    Wow.

I can't believe anyone could be this confident in the Mavs.

High School Starter DRose.IS.da.MAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Lebron's o so might clutchyness was #1 in the top 10 plays of last night on ESPN
    You bandwagon jumper piece of shit

You posed to be a Bulls fan all season, and now you go sucking LeBrons C0ck, dude you're a shame, you make Heat Fans look good, Mothafuclka

Quote Originally Posted by DRose.IS.da.MAN
    You bandwagon jumper piece of shit

You posed to be a Bulls fan all season, and now you go sucking LeBrons C0ck, dude you're a shame, you make Heat Fans look good, Mothafuclka
    bIGsMOKE was always a big Lebron fan.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
    bIGsMOKE was always a big Lebron fan.

Proves idiots wrong Human Error's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Teanett
    lebron hits two jumpers late in the game, his fans think he's the second coming of reggie miller...
    LeBron > Reggie Miller