Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    Clipper Nation Soldier Clippersfan86's Avatar

Default Stephen A Smith: Nobody Can Beat The Spurs.

Anybody watching this? Great segment with Stephen A and Skip. Stephen said the Spurs CANNOT be beaten. They have to beat themselves. He said Miami would have to have 70 points from their duo AND Bosh to even have a shot. I agree 100 percent.

I think Spurs are going to streamroll all the way to the 2012 NBA championship. Beating OKC in 6 and Miami in 6.

Default Re: Stephen A Smith: Nobody Can Beat The Spurs.

The Spurs gonna show youngsters that substance always beats style, Mavs proved that last year but how soon we forget.

Spurs and their team basketball is a thing of beauty.

Pop>all
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-21-2012 at 12:58 PM.

Banned

16-2 and we call it a year.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    The Spurs gonna show youngsters that subtance always beats style, Mavs proved that last year but how soon we forget.

Spurs and their team basketball is a thing of beauty.

Pop>all
    Truth.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I unfortunately agree. This team is too good. TP is playing out of his mind. I love kawhi leonard. Totally wish my rockets didn't pass on him for MM.

What a flip flipper

Quote Originally Posted by paintingshade
    I unfortunately agree. This team is too good. TP is playing out of his mind. I love kawhi leonard. Totally wish my rockets didn't pass on him for MM.
    Kawhi is SUCH a beast. Steal of the draft, no question. He would fit with the Clippers like a glove.. so I'm jealous of SA. He's exactly what a lot of teams need from a SF which is rebounding, defense and wide open 3 pointers made. Bruce Bowen type with better rebounding/passing.

Quote Originally Posted by All Net
    What a flip flipper
    Yea lol.. give him props though. It took him a lot to own up and admit that Skip was right and that OKC has no chance in his opinion.

Thank you Based Presti OKCThunderUP's Avatar

So San Antonio beats a pretty bad Jazz team then steamrolls the most predictable offense in the game and suddenly they're world beaters? Give me a break. They're an elite team no doubt, one of the 3 best in the game, but let's not act like OKC and Miami won't give them a serious run for their money.

Everyone says defensive wins championships. The Spurs don't play defense. OKC and Miami do. Just keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP
    So San Antonio beats a pretty bad Jazz team then steamrolls the most predictable offense in the game and suddenly they're world beaters? Give me a break. They're an elite team no doubt, one of the 3 best in the game, but let's not act like OKC and Miami won't give them a serious run for their money.

Everyone says defensive wins championships. The Spurs don't play defense. OKC and Miami do. Just keep that in mind.
    Miami would have to play like they did yesterday, every game and that's not going to happen. Spurs all around game will prove to be too much for Miami and OKC the way Dallas was for both teams last year. San Antonio is actually very similar to the 2011 Mavs but IMO they are even BETTER.

I have Spurs winning both series in 6... so no like I'm predicting a sweep here. OKC and Miami are ELITE just like OKC. Difference is off the top of my head I can point out multiple weaknesses in those teams, can't say the same for the Spurs. You said they don't defend but they were the 10th ranked defense all season and have been the 1st ranked in the playoffs.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OKCThunderUP

Bookmarked for future LOL's.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

i sure hope he's right, but i don't care who wins as long as it's not the heat

SAS also takes many showers with Chris Bosh and shares children with Mario Chalmers

How boring. The Spurs? Snore. A bunch of no-namers playing out of their minds.

I'm not watching a second of the Finals unless Philadelphia or Indiana are involved. And even not then probably.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Droid101
    How boring. The Spurs? Snore. A bunch of no-namers playing out of their minds.

I'm not watching a second of the Finals unless Philadelphia or Indiana are involved. And even not then probably.
    And not a **** was given that day.