The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Default I told you GMs would stop trading with Danny Ainge cause he always makes them lookbad

All that fleecing shit was funny for a while.Now nobody will trade with the pos

The same thing makes you laugh will make you cry Boston fans.Eat shit, nobody will let him fleece them anymore.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Default Re: I told you GMs would stop trading with Danny Ainge cause he always makes them lookbad

Fascinating. Jason Tatum and the Kings' first for John Simmons sound like a good trade to you?

Default Re: I told you GMs would stop trading with Danny Ainge cause he always makes them lookbad

There's no moves for the Celtics worth making lol. Just because we didn't trade doesn't mean GMs don't want to trade with us.

We actually traded Jabari Bird to clear up a roster spot. So that's something.

The Most Hated Man Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
    Fascinating. Jason Tatum and the Kings' first for John Simmons sound like a good trade to you?
    How bout 3 1st round picks,horford, and jayson tatum to rent someone for a year

sounds good to you?

Sixers lost to Celtics in 5 without Irving & Hayward. Why would Boston need to make any moves?

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid
    How bout 3 1st round picks,horford, and jayson tatum to rent someone for a year

sounds good to you?
    If the Cs deal for AD they will be making a move that puts a Championship withing reach. You are just talking about a hypothetical deal that has been proposed by no one. The musings of your imagination are about as reliable as Fultz' jumper.