Default Andre Iguodala:1st Finals MVP with 0 starts in th regular season

This just goes to show you that you can win FMVP if you can hold lebron down to finals Kobe like efficiency even if lebron averages nearly 35 points trible double.

Defending lebron> scoring 26 ppg on great efficiency. Sorry curry but Iggy did the hardest job.

It also shows how deep warriors are.

Default Re: Andre Iguodala:1st Finals MVP with 0 starts in th regular season

OP butthurt because Iguodala took it to Lebron the whoel series

The tide seems to be changing in terms of what we believe a finals mvp should be or rather who. We expect the most recognizable name but the last two were Leonard and Iggy this year.

Both deserved too

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    OP butthurt because Iguodala took it to Lebron the whoel series
    I am happy that he won. Any lebron fan should be happy.

Actually any NBA fan should be happy for Iggy and livingston.

Class act who didn't bitch and whine, and bought into what they were doing. Same goes for most of the team.

I was hoping dumbass branstan OP would disappear after the Finals. But then I realized he bandwagons every team that wins.

Was a Spurs fan after last year, will rep the Warriors next year. Book it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    I am happy that he won. Any lebron fan should be happy.
    That he shot like 35% when guarded by Iguodala?

Has to be the first with a 3 point percentage better than his FT% too.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    I was hoping dumbass branstan OP would disappear after the Finals. But then I realized he bandwagons every team that wins.

Was a Spurs fan after last year, will rep the Warriors next year. Book it.
    Go ahead and read game threads before and after 2013 finals. I supported spurs before and after those.
    I also have made numerous posts praising Durant and curry.
    I like basketball. You like drama. I would have supported spurs again if they made the finals vs cavs. Cavs and bulls were my east teams and spurs is always my west team.

Um, Curry was robbed. Even if LeBron shot a couple percentage points higher, the Cavs would've gotten rocked. Curry put up 26 ppg on ridiculous efficiency despite being mugged by Delly the whole series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Um, Curry was robbed. Even if LeBron shot a couple percentage points higher, the Cavs would've gotten rocked. Curry put up 26 ppg on ridiculous efficiency despite being mugged by Delly the whole series.
    Lol. If lebron shot a couple percentage points higher then there would be a game 7 at least.
    Curry played great too but voters clearly thought holding lebron down to finals Kobe like efficiency was more important than what curry did.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Held the self proclaimed "best player in the game" to 35%.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    Lol. If lebron shot a couple percentage points higher then there would be a game 7 at least.
    Curry played great too but voters clearly thought holding lebron down to finals Kobe like efficiency was more important than what curry did.
    Doubt it, but I can understand seeing it that way. I just don't feel a couple percentage points on defense put you over a guy doing 26 ppg on like 65% TS% while garnering huge defensive attention from the opposing team.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave3
    Doubt it, but I can understand seeing it that way. I just don't feel a couple percentage points on defense put you over a guy doing 26 ppg on like 65% TS% while garnering huge defensive attention from the opposing team.
    Iggy made lebron shoot 6% lesser than he did against others. Guarding lebron is very physical and very hard now that he has a post game.
    Curry played great but slowing lebron and making him tired was the main job. There was literally no ball handler and creator on cavs other than lebron which is why it was the main objective to make him tired and Iggy did it.

not my team so i dont really care...but i would think steph is real salty about getting snubbed