Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Andre Iguodala:

”The way I look at it, why can’t I be the Finals MVP in the league? Why can’t I be the best player in the Finals? I don’t see why not."

Any chance he can pull off a Kawhi Leonard and come away with the FMVP if Golden State wins it?
    Last edited by gyu; 06-13-2015 at 08:57 PM.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Iguodala:

Kawhi legit took games over on top of his defense.. Iggy has had some great momentous offensive plays too, but he hasn't been quite kawhi level. I'd be surprised if he kept nailing threes.. but it's always possible

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Answer: Because Stephen Curry already is.

LeBron getting sonned by his finals matchup two years in a row and people wanna say he is the greatest of all-time when he isn't even the greatest of the last two years? lmao, just lmao.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by buddha
    LeBron getting sonned by his finals matchup two years in a row and people wanna say he is the greatest of all-time when he isn't even the greatest of the last two years? lmao, just lmao.
    Stop posting kid. the game plan is to lock down curry and force Igoudala to take as many 3s as possible. I know your not that stupid to not realise this which is even more worrying because you just spend all your time acting stupid on the internet like get a life before you kill yourself

Came here to say this.

I feel sorry for you.

NBA lottery pick

Agreed.

Jordan would be eating these clowns for breakfast. Jordan's ability to completely take over a game has been greatly underrated on these boards. There's a reason why Jordan is considered the G.O.A.T.

The deference between Jordan and LeBron is that, in today's NBA, Jordan would be completely unstoppable. LeBron is great. He is an all time great. However, he isn't completely unstoppable like Jordan.

Quote Originally Posted by Foster5k
    Agreed.

Jordan would be eating these clowns for breakfast. Jordan's ability to completely take over a game has been greatly underrated on these boards. There's a reason why Jordan is considered the G.O.A.T.

The deference between Jordan and LeBron is that, in today's NBA, Jordan would be completely unstoppable. LeBron is great. He is an all time great. However, he isn't completely unstoppable like Jordan.
    Lebron has been putting up monster numbers this series so far and the one game he doesn't, you want to give him shit for it. Like MJ never lost a game in the finals? it's completely ridiculous the mythical view you have of MJ, like he was an infallible player who never lost ever.

Because the media is voting and they want Curry to win.

Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    it's completely ridiculous the mythical view you have of MJ, like he was an infallible player who never lost ever.
    He never did lose when it mattered.

6/6 and he did it in the modern era to boot (unlike that Celtics/Russell crap when they won in the old and weak era with only 15 teams in the league).

So, yeah, Jordan is pretty awesome and several levels above everybody else. Hence, he's the unanimous GOAT.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Let me know if there's even one Final series Kobe exceeded his normal level of play.

0/7

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Lebron has been putting up monster numbers this series so far and the one game he doesn't, you want to give him shit for it. Like MJ never lost a game in the finals? it's completely ridiculous the mythical view you have of MJ, like he was an infallible player who never lost ever.
    Monster numbers?

He's been getting single covered all game and is barely shooting 40%.

NBA Superstar

its Curry's, but Iggy has been great.

Saw a basketball once

[QUOTE=jzek]Because the media is voting and they want Curry to win.

This is very sad cuz it's likely true ...although kawhi winning last year gives me hope that the impact a player has will become more important than the name.