Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Re: Who was the Most Overrated Star Guard in the 2000's decade?

Easily steve francis

at anybody even considering Kobe Bryant, Allen Iverson, Tracy McGrady, Ray Allen, or Vince Carter to be the most overrated guards of the decade.

The most overrated guard of the 2000s was EASILY Steve Francis.

One guy that was underrrated in my opinion was Milwaulkee Ray Allen.

Ray Allen in his Bucks' days had a sick crossover dribble, sweet jumper, was good at penetrating to the rim and also finishing, and was very athletic as well.

To me Kobe was the most Overrated star up until about 05-06. He is just now becoming the player they claimed he was in 00-01....he was hyped as this jordanesque player back when he clearly wasnt that good yet.... He is approaching that level now..I'll give kobe this much credit...Grant hill and a list of other players were hyped as the next Jordan and Kobe has come the closet (although at times it has looked ugly and cost his team because it is obvious that kobe was most concerned with being a hero instead of a good teammate)

AI was not overrated... he is shorter than me (I met him before) and he scored against guys like Shaq and and other 7 footers to a degree that not many players could match.... Guy was MVP and a straight monster for years...He was all determination

guys like B Diddy and Marbury were a tad overrated..

Wade & Lebron are not overrated... especially Wade.... to me, Wade is an awesome player...

Vince wasnt overrated in the early 2000's but somehow he fell off... Back in like 2000? VC was a beast... But it seems after the playoffs against the 76ers where he caught alot of heat for going to his grad ceremony on game day.. he has been viewed as soft from that day on and it just grew and grew...
    Last edited by Rasheed1; 06-29-2010 at 11:04 AM.