Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andre Roberson

NBA rookie of the year

Default Andre Roberson

This happened tonight and happens more often than not. Roberson starts the game and we struggle offensively, We are 14 points behind when Brooks finally takes him out. We make a come back. Roberson starts the second half and we get 13 points behind. Brooks takes him out and we take the lead by 9 points. With 2 minutes left in the game and we are up 9 points, Brooks brings Roberson back in and before you know it we are going into overtime. Either Roberson has to go or both Roberson and Brooks.

2012 I rep flatulence Cowboy Thunder's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Roberson is the new Kendrick Perkins

I think the theory is that Roberson can play max energy on defense and wear down the other teams lead-dog.

Still, I agree, ...Morrow needs more minutes.

I Rep the Thunder! Thunderfan86's Avatar

Default Re: Andre Roberson

This fvcking sucks

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

We?

N[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga, you better hop off this team before I knock your nasty, yellow teeth down your throat, you nerd. Best believe it boy.

NBA lottery pick

That ni99a is terrible.

I bet even Roberson benches himself for dion waiters in 2k

We?

Banned

Should start Morrow and bring Waiters off the bench

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Fudge
    We?

N[COLOR="Black"]ig[/COLOR]ga, you better hop off this team before I knock your nasty, yellow teeth down your throat, you nerd. Best believe it boy.

"We"

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy Thunder
    I think the theory is that Roberson can play max energy on defense and wear down the other teams lead-dog.

Still, I agree, ...Morrow needs more minutes.
    Morrow should be able to do something similar. All he does is shoot 3's... just be a menace out there defensively and then stand around and wait for the pass from Westbrook. Simple

NBA lottery pick

Quote Originally Posted by Swaggin916
    Morrow should be able to do something similar. All he does is shoot 3's... just be a menace out there defensively and then stand around and wait for the pass from Westbrook. Simple
    He's gonna be waiting so long lol

Quote Originally Posted by LONGTIME
    Look at this tough guy sending .gifs through his computer screen, knowing damn well he wouldn't do it IRL.

Yup, I made a similar thread a little while ago. He's the new Perkins...maybe even worse because he's a perimeter player so he completely ****s up the spacing.

Brooks is so ****ing stupid. He becomes oddly attached to scrubs like Perkins, Fisher, Robinson, etc. It makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavincent
    Yup, I made a similar thread a little while ago. He's the new Perkins...maybe even worse because he's a perimeter player so he completely ****s up the spacing.

Brooks is so ****ing stupid. He becomes oddly attached to scrubs like Perkins, Fisher, Robinson, etc. It makes no sense.
    Don't forget Scrubo Scrubolosha.

Jesus Christ, it's amazing that we even make the playoffs every year now that I think about it.

Scott Brooks is such a f*cking idiot. Dude angers me. Everything about him. His face, interviews, gameplan, everything.

NBA rookie of the year

Scott Brooks reminds me a lot of Avery Johnson in that he seems to be constantly searching for ways to justify his own playing career in the way he handles his rotation. Scott Brooks the basketball player didn't have a ton of natural talent and didn't put up huge statistics, but he played REALLY hard and he REALLY wanted to win and etc. etc. etc. So when he sees a player like Lamb with a ton of natural talent who seems to "float" through the game it naturally makes him more upset than when he sees a guy like Roberson with a broken jumper who still plays really hard. How many times did a young Scott Brooks have to swallow his pride and watch a "more talented" younger player who was taken higher in the draft play ahead of him even though he didn't work nearly as hard? When he in charge, things will be different.