Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Andre Miller Is Now 0 For 9 In The First Round Of The NBA Playoffs

So, Tracy McGrady made the 2nd round of the NBA playoffs, but Andre Miller failed to once again.

Andre Miller is now 0 for 9 in the first round of the NBA playoffs...........

And George Karl claims that Miller is, "one of the top 10 NBA point guards of all time".

Default Re: Andre Miller Is Now 0 For 9 In The First Round Of The NBA Playoffs

We all know George Karl is full of shit at the best of times.

Miller has been a good, solid veteran for a while now. Can't really be blamed for ending up on mediocre teams. Least he's not ring chasing like a lot of old vets have been doing the last decade or so.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ukballer
    We all know George Karl is full of shit at the best of times.

Miller has been a good, solid veteran for a while now. Can't really be blamed for ending up on mediocre teams. Least he's not ring chasing like a lot of old vets have been doing the last decade or so.
    Because he is actually good enough to still earn a paycheck.

How I feel in ur head maybeshewill13's Avatar

**** me what a terrible stat..

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Still a G tho, he can just go join the Heat next season
    Last edited by andremiller07; 05-03-2013 at 04:58 AM.

National High School Star vinsane01's Avatar

Wow. Scks for him. This denver team is really good though. If they stay healthy, they can be a force to be reckon with next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Trentknicks
    Because he is actually good enough to still earn a paycheck.
    Yup. Don't see why he couldn't go another two, three seasons being a productive member for a team.

Then he can ring chase.

NBA lottery pick

He'd be a liability in Miami.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by vinsane01
    Wow. Scks for him. This denver team is really good though. If they stay healthy, they can be a force to be reckon with next year.
    They had an injured Gallo and the Warriors had an injured Lee. Lee is better than Gallo and Denver had home court and still lost.

They are not a force. They need to trade some role players for a star.

Whats the point? Hes never the team's best or even 2nd best player, his playoffs success is largely dependent on the teammates. T-Mac usually had his fate in his hands, just couldnt get it done lol.

Quote Originally Posted by B-Easy8
    They had an injured Gallo and the Warriors had an injured Lee. Lee is better than Gallo and Denver had home court and still lost.

They are not a force. They need to trade some role players for a star.
    This
    The Denver team is basically just a mess of talent with no identity..
    Great for the regular season, obviously not so good for the playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by andremiller07
    Still a G tho, he can just go join the Heat next season
    If he does that would not be fair to the rest of the league. It doesn't matter if he's starting or not.

This one will hurt the most i think, he disappeared after the amazing 1st game, and was a big liability down the stretch for the nuggets.

#Dre Day in Sac Town andremiller07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by leMVP
    This one will hurt the most i think, he disappeared after the amazing 1st game, and was a big liability down the stretch for the nuggets.
    Agreed, in Philly that team had no chance really, in Portland injuries killed them and in all the other Nuggets series they were massive underdogs against the like of Twolves (Cassell,KG,Spre), Spurs and Lakers but this one they were expected to win and didn't and he sucked after Game 2.

Karl is a complete idiot if he said he's a top 10 PG of all time (maybe top ten hes coached?), I love Dre but come on hes not close to that.

I am your soldier!

I'd like him in Boston to backup Rondo next year.