Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Jeremy Lin has some of the worse handles i've ever seen from a PG

when he broke derek fisher off with that spin move, i could not believe my eyes

I rule the local playground Linspired's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    This dude will be expose big time next season.. Book it..
    this dude exposed lakers by himself.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BrooklynZoo
    after reading your post, I have come to the conclusion that you are an idiot.
    and you are probably a Tebow fan too.

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    Are you a Tim Tebow fan as well?

of course i'm.

Where's the highlites of when Miami shut him down easily

Banned

It obviously is impossible to work on and to improve your handles. You either have handles when you born or you don't.

I rule the local playground

His handle isn't great, and he sometimes throws inexplicably bad passes, but let's not act like he can't improve on reducing turnovers. He was already improving before he got injured, in some of his games later on he really didn't get that many turnovers, and when he did, some of them were offensive fouls.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    this dude exposed lakers by himself.
    Do you mean he exposed Derek Fisher.. What so amazing about exposing Derek fcking Fisher..

You guys all are making me sick. Let's talk basketball for now. Basketball. Jeremy Lin set the all time scoring record for the first 6 games, scored 38 against Kobe, had some monster assists games and you all are just gonna criticize him and act like he's a scrub again when he already proved you wrong? You know he really is somebody when millions of people are complaining about the guy who shouldn't be in the NBA. He is getting treated like in the movie Rocky, always the underdog no matter what. This all comes down to racism and mainly jealousy whether you want to accept it or not. And I tell you something. Carmelo Anthony SUCKS when it comes to winning. The guy is a flat out loser. He will never even get close to making the NBA finals. F*cking punk.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
    You guys all are making me sick. Let's talk basketball for now. Basketball. Jeremy Lin set the all time scoring record for the first 6 games, scored 38 against Kobe, had some monster assists games and you all are just gonna criticize him and act like he's a scrub again when he already proved you wrong? You know he really is somebody when millions of people are complaining about the guy who shouldn't be in the NBA. He is getting treated like in the movie Rocky, always the underdog no matter what. This all comes down to racism and mainly jealousy whether you want to accept it or not. And I tell you something. Carmelo Anthony SUCKS when it comes to winning. The guy is a flat out loser. He will never even get close to making the NBA finals. F*cking punk.
    lol @ those stupid made up records.

Suddenly there are records for first 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by I LUV KOBE
    Do you mean he exposed Derek Fisher.. What so amazing about exposing Derek fcking Fisher..

exposed great john wall too.
    www.youtube.com/embed/GA-uNq-N9hY

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    lol @ those stupid made up records.

Suddenly there are records for first 6 games.

there are records for everything.
    are you gonna act like Lin didn't put up 6 straight 20+pts as a starter?

a guy who outplays, dwill, wall, entire lakers, mavs & marion's D, calderon, kyrie, rubio, etc doesn't belong in this league? you got dumped by asian girl, didn't you?

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

It's weird, Asian ballers usually have good handles, even if it's the only thing going for them.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Linspired
    exposed great john wall too.
    www.youtube.com/embed/GA-uNq-N9hY

Let see if he can repeat that next season..