Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default If u were starting a franchise which one would u draft: lebron or hakeem

Which one?

Default Re: If u were starting a franchise which one would u draft: lebron or hakeem

Easily Lebron.

Default Re: If u were starting a franchise which one would u draft: lebron or hakeem

LeBron James

Banned

people need to stop this "who would you draft" stuff because the position a player is weighs into who goes 1st since great big men drop off to average big men is larger than great guards drop off to average guards

it makes big men get drafted ahead of non big men regardless of how good either guy is

the only guys who will vote for a non big is a fan of the guy...

lebron fans will vote for lebron

mj fans will vote for mj .... etc..

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffin
    people need to stop this "who would you draft" stuff because the position a player is weighs into who goes 1st since great big men drop off to average big men is larger than great guards drop off to average guards

it makes big men get drafted ahead of non big men regardless of how good either guy is

the only guys who will vote for a non big is a fan of the guy...

lebron fans will vote for lebron

mj fans will vote for mj .... etc..
    So lebron or Hakeem which one?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Umad101
    So lebron or Hakeem which one?
    lebron isnt quite there all time yet..

but by the time hes retired i expect lebron to pass hakeem and be the #10 or #9 all time player

right now i go with hakeem

lebron has to back up that 1st title with another one... the great ones have to be multiple

my selection has nothing to do with an all time fantasy draft type thinking... its purely whos better

Banned

but by the time hes retired i expect lebron to pass hakeem and be the #10 or #9 all time player

lebron has to back up that 1st title with another one... the great ones have to be multiple

my selection has nothing to do with an all time fantasy draft type thinking... its purely whos better
    Hakeem or Kobe which one?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Lebron.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Dream

Easily Lebron.

Easily Hakeem.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    Easily Hakeem.
    Posters with lebron avi votes don't count

you can't stop me get these NETS's Avatar

at time of their drafts..hakeem was the riskier pick

great defensive player who was still raw offensively and still learning the game

don't know if it was legal or not, but pretty sure lebron scrimmaged against nba talent and served pros.

knowing what we know now, I'd draft hakeem

he won a ring with average talent around

What are you talking about? Lebron is already today in the #11-#12 area... next season with potentially another MVP, FMVP, championship (which gives a total of 4 mvps, 2 fmvps, 2 championships) he is immediately in top 10... by the time he has retired? He will be much higher up than that...
    Last edited by pauk; 07-15-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Posters with lebron avi votes don't count
    Has nothing to do with that...

Hakeem is a much more impactful/dominant/efficient/productive overall player on both ends of the floor...