Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-23-2010, 12:15 PM   #1
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Those Talking/Video Ads

Come on Jeff you know those are horrible. I'm sitting here listening to music and then those stupid skater ads start playing every time i go to a new page, so i have to go down and stop the ad every time it loads. I don't got a problem with any ads/popups here but the talking/video ones are just annoying as hell.

edit: oops meant to make this in the OTC, but probably will get seen here first anyway

Last edited by B-Low : 06-23-2010 at 12:17 PM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Those Talking/Video Ads

Agreed.

The ones that expand on rollover are pretty annoying too.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Those Talking/Video Ads

I don't mind normal ads or clicking on them every now and again but over the past few months I've been having issues with the ads that expand upon rollover. They're very difficult to always avoid and they seem to really slow down and alter my experience here. Is there any way to reduce these types of ads? Again, I'm fine with normal ads, but the ones that expand, hesitate, load, cover up the webpage, then play a video are very frustrating.

Edit: Whoops, Google searched this thread and figured it'd be in the Off the Court lounge, not NBA Forum. My apologies.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: