Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Girl advice thread

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    You know I just realized I said Kenny instead of Jameer. I guess the two retards are so synonymous I can't differentiate them.

when have i ever used the word incels or had an underage jailbait girl i'm obsessed with as an avatar

you're f*cking losing it

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kennethgriffen
    when have i ever used the word incels or had an underage jailbait girl i'm obsessed with as an avatar

you're f*cking losing it
    Better question: when have you even been more than the worthless piece of shit you have always been? Wait, let me guess, i'm angry right? Because calling a spade a spade is angry and calling a doofus a doofus is also angry...right?

I'd love to hear your retort when you find the time to take my Cawk out of your mouth, sweetheart.

you're so angry

i give it a year before you blow your brains out. you obviously loved your gay father very deeply. no pun intended
    True. I'll drink myself to death. And guess what? You'll still be a worthless piece of shit living off his granddaddies money while trolling on a this shit heel of a board. You really patting yourself on back about that you fukking cochroach?

you'd be living off your dads money if he had any... too bad he blew it all on heroine and prostitutes

oh yeah and ...

personally i don't care if you call it. you don't seem like the type that can turn it around. you'll only infect others so suicide might be the best option going forward. i would feel bad if i didn't post it though
    Are you just this much of a bore or is this a hobby? I forgot about you 10 mins ago and you are still going on. It's never happening. Okay? You will never enjoy this meat. Move on.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
    We have too many men on this board who can't get laid. This is a thread to help out all the incels on here who have never had p*ssy I'll be answering questions here.
    your a pimp

[QUOTE=Smoke117]Kenny, have you ever heard of the saying "trying too hard"? Being black I'm guessing no. Your race has never put enough effort in anything in your worthless nappy lives that it'd be considered "trying too hard". [/QUOTE

um, bye