Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Alyssa Milano is on a sex strike

Yeah keep your big mouth grey haired vag closed, thanks

Telling me that I can

NBA lottery pick Long Duck Dong's Avatar

So she's going to punish her husband to grandstand on another stupid liberal political issue? Meh, he probably deserves it as he's probably a stupid liberal too.

Funny there was no sex strike when she was making her rounds through the locker rooms and banging every pro athlete that would have her.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The white male Trump supporters were never gonna have sex anyway.

The only victims are those nice guy type dudes who "support and respect" their "women" in everything. This piece of gold is from Reddit:

My wife and I have been married for over 10 years, together close to 15. We have several children.

Ever since we moved in together I have made her (and eventually our kids when we were blessed with them) pancakes every Saturday morning. The only time I’ve not done so is when I’ve been seriously sick or away on business. I’ll wake up at 7 and make a big pancake breakfast, honey roasted nuts, bacon etc. My father did the same thing and so it’s kind of a family tradition in some sense (not really though as my siblings have not carried it on).

About 1-2 weeks ago my wife told me that she would be going on a “sex strike” that her feminist-mom group was organising (a Facebook group where moms get together to promote feminism/organise protests).

Now I’ve never been a political person. I just want to live a happy life with my family and nothing more, but I try to be supportive of my wife since this stuff is important to her, and I’m not informed on any of this political stuff.

But this just seemed wrong to me. Ofcourse she’s not obligated to have sex with me, but it seemed like she is trying to punish me for something I haven’t done. It really sat wrong with me. After a few days I asked if the sex strike was still something she wanted to do, and she reaffirmed so.

My response was to go on pancake strike. For the first time in our entire marriage (absent sickness or being away) my family did not awake to pancakes. They were very upset.

^lmao! my god, that poor guy. good for him with the pancakes, though.

I have no problems with libtards not reproducing. They would only poison the minds of their kids any way. I would love to see them all go on a sex strike. I fully support this movement.

My conservative hot wife (who is just as pro life as I am) has sex with me any time I want it and often initiates it. It has been that way for all of the 26 1/2 years we have been married.
    Last edited by Rocket; 05-25-2019 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby
    The only victims are those nice guy type dudes who "support and respect" their "women" in everything. This piece of gold is from Reddit:

Lmao where

[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Lmao where

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

These women are so stupid.

Lack of sex is what causes men to cheat. I was with a sexless woman for many years. I would do my best to meet other women behind her back, but alas, we mutually ended it before I could be labeled a cheater or anything like that.

pancake strike

very arrogant of this c[COLOR="Black"]u[/COLOR]nt for her to assume that people care that she's closing her legs for the first time in her life.

shoulda kept that information to herself and her unfortunate and probably idiotic husband.

Quote Originally Posted by dunksby

Anyone who let's their life affect by some hollywood idiot* should get taken under custody. I mean this woman seems to ruin a healthy relationship with a loving husband over a hollywood whore.

Nobody will become pro abortion over that anyway. Quite the opposite. It will antagonize men, who didn't care before.

*Same should be said about politic(ian)s, who don't affect you directly. If you get hung up over something Trump, Obama, Clinton or anyone does that doesn't affect you personally or does harm to the general public, just let it slide. Who cares?

took a nap and dreamt about a nice stack of pancakes bc of this thread

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar