Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Australia foils plan to film decapitations of innocent people by ISIS supporters

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I can see the "no muslims" signs on shops already

I'm not joking, this shit is accellorating quickly here.

Australia has been sheltered away from a lot of the Bullshit that the UK and America has been going through.

We are just now starting to see little signs of fracture now. When was the last time we had a High Terrorist alert or Beheading threat?

What we are seeing now is the start of things to come. These people hiding in our country are about to make themselves known.

Banned

Default Re: Australia foils plan to film decapitations of innocent people by ISIS supporters

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    Australia has never even really ****ed with the arab/islamic world.

I mean its somewhat understandable for them to hate Britain, France, America, Russia, China, etc

But Australia hasnt done shit to the islamic world
    nah Australia always sends its troops, just nobody notices it because it's Australia.

my girlfriend actually lives like a street away from where they did all the arrest and raids, and I have friends living on the same street as the guy arrested.

even worse, I know one guy who was raided but arrested, same grade and same school as me. He was a cool guy, don't think he would be part of that but he did went to jail once before for some other shit that aren't religion related at all.

When I saw the news, I told my girl that she have to be picked up from the train station back home cause ain't taking no risk with this shit.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I can see the "no muslims" signs on shops already
    no need for 'no muslims', just hang a picture of a bacon on the door