Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: I never realized how many retards didn't believe in evolution

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando Magic
    Chances are you're black though.
    Chances are he's trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    And your getting his word directly or from some random dude(s) claiming it's 'his' word? You got hoodwinked by some dark age goat herder, bruh.
    Damn. Ethered by page 2.

Someone let me know when there's a reasonable theory for God's existence. In the meantime, I'll keep accepting biological proofs as truths.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

God or a creator and evolution can co-exist.

But if you want to say that human evolution is an irrefutable fact, then you are dead wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by DonDadda59
    And your getting his word directly or from some random dude(s) claiming it's 'his' word? You got hoodwinked by some dark age goat herder, bruh.
    And how do you explain why there's so many bibles out there?

Didn't think you could.

[COLOR="White"]moe, situations like this are why I wish there was a way to numerically keep track of how many posters take your shit seriously. [/COLOR]

Banned

Yes I dont get why Christians blindly follow the new testament WHEN IT IS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED THAT THE BOOK WAS ALTERED AND EDITED 380 YEARS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN BY ROMANS. Why do christians always ignore the council of Nicaea

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    And how do you explain why there's so many bibles out there?

Didn't think you could.

[COLOR="White"]moe, situations like this are why I wish there was a way to numerically keep track of how many posters take your shit seriously. [/COLOR]
    Magic bruh, magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    God or a creator and evolution can co-exist.

But if you want to say that human evolution is an irrefutable fact, then you are dead wrong.
    Yeah, it really is. If you don't agree, it's only because you don't have a proper understanding of it. Arguing that human evolution isn't a fact is on the same level as arguing that it's not an irrefutable fact that dog breeding is the process that is responsible for creating new dog breeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    Yes I dont get why Christians blindly follow the new testament WHEN IT IS HISTORICALLY DOCUMENTED THAT THE BOOK WAS ALTERED AND EDITED 380 YEARS AFTER IT WAS WRITTEN BY ROMANS. Why do christians always ignore the council of Nicaea
    True enough.

Can you answer me why Jews blindly follow the Torah when it's historically documented that it had been altered, added to and edited from 950bc-450bc and that the oldest Torah is written in Greek, not Hebrew?

The thing people need to understand is both testaments are not "books". They are collections of altered/edited writings. "Bible" is a Greek word that means something similar to "library" or a collection of books.
    Last edited by NumberSix; 09-15-2014 at 12:17 AM.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Yeah, it really is. If you don't agree, it's only because you don't have a proper understanding of it. Arguing that human evolution isn't a fact is on the same level as arguing that it's not an irrefutable fact that dog breeding is the process that is responsible for creating new dog breeds.

I should have been clearer. Sure, people evolve every day. I evolved into a serious coffee drinker just in the past year.

But we did not evolve from an ape-man or primitive hominid.

Edit: Science is in its infancy at the moment. Giving scientists and evolution proponents the benefit of the doubt, we are so far away from answering such questions that I don't understand the level of energy expelled to argue such points.

Evolution is a fantasy created by our illuminate overlords. It was done to make people less believing in our lord and savior jesus and turn into moral-less heathens devoid of the divine touch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    True enough.

Can you answer me why Jews blindly follow the Torah when it's historically documented that it had been altered, added to and edited from 950bc-450bc and that the oldest Torah is written in Greek, not Hebrew?

Lifetime ban incoming.

Evolution is a fantasy created by our illuminate overlords. It was done to make people less believing in our lord and savior jesus and turn into moral-less heathens devoid of the divine touch.
    Actually it was the Devil that planted dinosaur bones to befuddle humanity. Earth is only 6,000 years old. How you gonna have bones from giant lizards that are hundreds of millions of years old?
    Last edited by DonDadda59; 09-15-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I should have been clearer. Sure, people evolve every day. I evolved into a serious coffee drinker just in the past year.

But we did not evolve from an ape-man or primitive hominid.
    Preach brotha. I got ur back. Humans were created in the image of my boy jesus 6000 years ago.

People saying evolution is real are raving satanic lunatic's

Quote Originally Posted by Rizko
    Preach brotha. I got ur back. Humans were created in the image of my boy jesus 6000 years ago.

People saying evolution is real are raving satanic lunatic's
    yep. satan created evolution to test our faith, just like he buried dinosaur bones to trick us into thinking the earth is more than 6000 years old.

Actually it was the Devil that planted dinosaur bones to befuddle humanity. Earth is only 6,000 years old. How you gonna have bones from giant lizards that are hundreds of millions of years old?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanners
    satan created evolution to test our faith, just like he buried dinosaur bones to trick us into thinking the earth is more than 6000 years old.

I'm glad we have some real freethinkers in here. People who aren't manipulated into believing the atheistic agenda of evolution and its quest to discredit god

YouGotServed
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Jesus living rent free in everyone's head.