Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Decent playground baller

Default Re: Whatever happened to Auri Allen?

bump.

WTF happened to this dude?

Saw a basketball once

I have been following auri allen for a couple of years. He has posted on a number of websites for years now. Myspace for one. Also he twittered for some time. He does not appear to be doing any blogging right now. His flip flop gang myspace page is still up.

His myspace page indicated that he was about 7 ft 1 inches tall.

He said that he had been in a car wreck over a year ago, which he said derailed his plans to play BB. He had some recent photos of himself up on his myspace page this past summer, but the page is now gone, as is his twitter page.

He graduated from an LA high school this spring, but did not play BB although in his writings online he seemed to think that he would be.

He planned to go to college, and took the ACT, but apparently he did not enroll.

As for what his future in BB is, from the photos I have seen of him recently where he was messing around a little on the court, he did not appear to be in real good shape. OK shape, but not really an athlete.

In his online writings, he expressed some desire to get in shape, but maybe the accident is still affecting him.

As for his future in BB, I would not expect to see him playing at the college level. He last played in perhaps his sophomore year in HS, where he did have a couple of good games.

He does not seem all that athletic, although he wrote some about going to the NBA.

He is not writing at all online now, at least from what I can tell. Some of his pseudonyms were mustafa khalid, bigjuice, juicemoney, and others similar to that.

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Speaking of AA guys, remember Alla Abdelnaby? All alliteration team with Bobby Buffalo.