Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year

Default Australia foils plan to film decapitations of innocent people by ISIS supporters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAz...o_eiXAupbDfxWw

summary:

Australian police arrested at least 15 people who they say were planning on film them cutting the heads off of random Australians and wrapping the dead bodies in the black flag of ISIS.

Damn I was hoping all of these guys would go to iraq and syria

Banned

Default Re: Australia foils plan to film decapitations of innocent people by ISIS supporters

Religion of Peace

NBA rookie of the year

Default Re: Australia foils plan to film decapitations of innocent people by ISIS supporters

Australia has never even really ****ed with the arab/islamic world.

I mean its somewhat understandable for them to hate Britain, France, America, Russia, China, etc

But Australia hasnt done shit to the islamic world

NBA Legend

Black heliocopterz man

Quote Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYAz...o_eiXAupbDfxWw

summary:

Australian police arrested at least 15 people who they say were planning on film them cutting the heads off of random Australians and wrapping the dead bodies in the black flag of ISIS.

Damn I was hoping all of these guys would go to iraq and syria

This morning in the news, the Parliament House was under high alert.

http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-s...se-threat.html

Looks like they are angry that they haven't succeeded in spreading their fear message the first time

These wonderful, law abiding citizens of Australia...Conservative Muslims do nothing to expose them or condemn. They'd rather justify the actions of the extremists

Australia has never even really ****ed with the arab/islamic world.

I mean its somewhat understandable for them to hate Britain, France, America, Russia, China, etc

But Australia hasnt done shit to the islamic world

Not entirely true.

We have been involved in war campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq with the US and we recently sent over troops and aircraft on standby for conflict.

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    Not entirely true.

We have been involved in war campaigns in Afghanistan and Iraq with the US and we recently sent over troops and aircraft on standby for conflict.
    Meh, even if you didnt go nothing really would have changed. Its unfair to put that on Australia, thank you for the help though, especially in iraq. It helps give america moral cover, the more countries that participate in our wars that are technically illegal under international law

NBA rookie of the year

Thank you to all nations that helped us with moral cover, for our illegal war (under international law)
    Last edited by MavsSuperFan; 09-18-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Meh, even if you didnt go nothing really would have changed. Its unfair to put that on Australia, thank you for the help though, especially in iraq. It helps give america moral cover, the more countries that participate in our wars that are technically illegal under international law

As any good friend or Ally would do. They have America's back and fight with them 100%

The alternative shows weakness among our allied force.

There will come a day when the large Muslim population sitting above us will turn bad.

Already been terrorist attacks on Australians visiting Indonesia.

NBA rookie of the year

As any good friend or Ally would do. They have America's back and fight with them 100%

There will come a day when the large Muslim population sitting above us will turn bad.

Takes a real friend to support you even when you are wrong.

Eg. helping you in a fight where you are wrong.

Iraq was illegal under international law, but it was legal under US law imo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Resolution
    [QUOTE]The Iraq Resolution or the Iraq War Resolution (formally the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002,[1] Pub.L. 107

I don't live there, but I do fear for you guys about the possibility of an eventual 9/11-esque attempt in Australia. Hopefully not though, or any attempt is thwarted.

I think domestic security in the western world is definitely better today than it was in 2001. We were all living comfortably and somewhat clueless in the 90s.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymone
    I don't live there, but I do fear for you guys about the possibility of an eventual 9/11-esque attempt in Australia. Hopefully not though, or any attempt is thwarted.

I think domestic security in the western world is definitely better today than it was in 2001. We were all living comfortably and somewhat clueless in the 90s.

It's going to happen, it's only a matter of time.

We've just had two botched terrorist attempts in the last week, they are trying to make an example of us supporting the US.

However, I'm not going to live in fear of these bastards.

I've already been looking up a gun licence here and own a gun and I will be the first to rush back to the army if our country is under threat.

These vermin are indirectly creating fear and threats against my family.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

I can see the Australians taking into their own hands if shit starts heppening (cronulla riots)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    I can see the Australians taking into their own hands if shit starts heppening (cronulla riots)

Build up enough tension and hatred and it will spill out into the open.

Once a 9/11 thing happens here, you can bet the aussies will get tough.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Build up enough tension and hatred and it will spill out into the open.

Once a 9/11 thing happens here, you can bet the aussies will get tough.
    I can see the "no muslims" signs on shops already