Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Breaking News: It looks like "Oracle arena" may have a found a new team/owner

Good night girls

Oh Its just the beginning y'all will suffer for disrespecting us all year

Default Re: Breaking News: It looks like "Oracle arena" may have a found a new team/owner

Weren't they one of your teams?

Default Re: Breaking News: It looks like "Oracle arena" may have a found a new team/owner

Quote Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
    Weren't they one of your teams?
    "weren't they" referring to the past

I am not a big fan of the three ball. You not gonna give me credit for jumping out of a ship (before they started winning)?

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    "weren't they" referring to the past

I am not a big fan of the three ball. You not gonna give me credit for jumping out of a ship (before they started winning)?
    Right.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=373438

GSW Fan Since the 90s Cleverness's Avatar

What a clown

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

****ing lil kokak

I love this guy

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

This makes Curryfan look like an amateur when it becomes to being a joke.

Very good NBA starter

when bigkingsfan picks on you and asks you a rhetorical question, your best option is to not reply and ignore it because 10 times out of 10 he will annihilate you without even saying much. his avatar is a cold representation of his victims.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Local High School Star

OP you are so embarassing to post that GSW didn't even have their best player playing lol

So let me tell you a little story. As you know I started posting here in 2011. My first AVY was Monta/Steph actually. When I started posting here I've mentioned 4 teams that I've been "Following/showing interest/fan-boy-ing" for years.

I've explained the reason why each and every teams mentioned below had my interest/attention.

Nets = Jason Kidd (my favorite player ever) & Deron Williams
    Spurs = Tim Duncan (2nd favorite player of all time)
    Raptors = My home team (Proud canadian)
    Warriors = Monta, B.Davis, S.Jax days (too much heart for y'all little monkeys to even comprehend)

Where is the part where you show me that I am bandwagoning?

The other idiot brought the 4 teams I've been following for years. Which never really changed until 2015. 4 years later still rooting for the Raptors. A team who was part of the 4 teams I cited since I started posting here.

since you like to pay attention to my every moves. you should've known that ever since Duncan retired, my heart retired with him. So if you know how to count, I am not adding a team from my list, I am removing one. So we are down to 3 (Nets, Warriors, Raptors). Now down to 2 since I also mentioned that I could no longer support the Warriors because of their brand of basketball. I literally hate Draymond Green, KD is a snake, "Warriofag" makes it pretty hard not to hate on Curry.

I've clearly stated that I no longer could support this brand of basketball (not a big fan of the threes). Thank you by the way for bringing back great memories. The board was fuming because both the RAPTORS and the WARRIORS were in the conference finals. I remember i had a blast making fun of theses peasants. Hell, letting Mark Jackson go for Kerr was also the nail in the coffin for me.

Shutting things down is simply what I do.
    Have fun reading.

I hope it's the last time. I really feel like I am addressing myself to kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacquiao
    OP you are so embarassing to post that GSW didn't even have their best player playing lol
    Warriors were celebrating after beating the Irving & Love-less Cleveland in 2015. What is your point?

Raptors won because

-No Klay Thompson
    -No Durant