Exclamation Al Horford is opting out and leaving the conference!!! Mutual interest with Houston

https://clutchpoints.com/celtics-new...line-decision/

ME

Boston Fans

HAHAHAHA EAT SHIT BOSTON, DO YOU HEAR ME YOU PIECES OF SHIT! EAT SHIT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by Mask the Embiid; 06-16-2019 at 09:24 PM.

Default Re: Al Horford is opting out and leaving the conference!!! Mutual interest with Houston

Damn he

Default Re: Al Horford is opting out and leaving the conference!!! Mutual interest with Houston

Not a bad deal for Boston. He Had a lot of bad games this year

Welllllll what about the Lakers?

I dunno, I think whoever signs him has a large chance at overpaying unless he intentionally takes a pay cut.

Horford is getting old. His play from last year wasn't quite up to snuff with his previous Boston years.

Averaging 1.4 ppg RealSkipBayless's Avatar

LMAO.

Everyone just got fed up with Ainge making zero moves. They all want to jump ship now to teams with GM's that are actual deal makers. I can just imagine Ainge rockin back and fourth hugging his knees saying too himself "b-b-but I fleeced the nets!"

More rebuilding for Celtics.

Ainge should have tried to make some moves during the season like Toronto and Milwaukee did. Bet his lack of moves is part of why Al isn't sure Boston can help him get to a title

Quote Originally Posted by RealSkipBayless
    LMAO.

Everyone just got fed up with Ainge making zero moves. They all want to jump ship now to teams with GM's that are actual deal makers. I can just imagine Ainge rockin back and fourth hugging his knees saying too himself "b-b-but I fleeced the nets!"

More rebuilding for Celtics.
    Didn't read this post before I posted mine but pretty much what I said

3-time NBA All-Star

Horford is an underrated player.. Houston snagging him would def make them better..

Horford going to Portland would also make The Blazers better.. I like Horford as a player.. Dude can defend, shoot, score when neeeded and he is hungry..

I thought you were a Celtics and 76ers fan