Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default Re: JVG was right: ROCKETS vs MAVS, Round 1, 2005 WAS ALSO RIGGED!!

Quote Originally Posted by RIMMER
    Nothing fishy? WTF are you talking about? Did you even watch that series before you decided to post your ill-advised comment?

Yao Ming got sent straight to the bench with foul trouble everytime his foot touched the court. The few minutes he was in the game, he was absolutely DOMINANT.

I also seem to recall Michael Finley jumping in from OUT OF BOUNDS to strip the ball, THEN draw a foul call on the Rockets in the shuffle for the ball. Nothing fishy...
    I still have nightmares of Finley stealing the ball with his feet clearly out of bounds. That game was ridiculous. This has to be the series that article was talking about. Everything matches up. If it wasn't for this bullcrap, T-Mac and Yao probably would have made it out the first round.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

So in other words, the refs c*ck-blocked McGrady from losing his 2nd round virginity, allegedly.

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7eY8qGHU52E

i love the end and how finley makes a spectacular steal....from out of bounds...

WOW. That's ridiculous. Woooooow. This **** is true, man. I'm telling you The crock is telling the truth.

NBA sixth man of the year Indian guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RIMMER
    Nothing fishy? WTF are you talking about? Did you even watch that series before you decided to post your ill-advised comment?

Yao Ming got sent straight to the bench with foul trouble everytime his foot touched the court.
    Yao played 34 minutes in Game 3. Which is 4 more than what he averaged in the regular season. He did play 25 in Game 4, although I don't recall Houston fans ever complaining about Game 4. It's always Game 5.

Again, Houston couldn't keep an 8 point lead with half a qtr to go in Games 3 and 4. If it was rigged, why was Dallas down by that deficit so late to begin with? Also, there weren't any bogus calls late in either of those games. Don't blame the refs just because your team choked.

About this vid that Rezznor posted..and what Donaughy said...it all checks out.

We need a new NBA commissioner that will restore the integrity in the NBA.
    Last edited by Lebron23; 06-10-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Look at those calls on Yao. You cannot possibly tell me there isn't an agenda there. And now seeing how Donaghy put it, that they were instructed to do so, call moving screens on Yao and other stuff.
    This is far too obvious right here. Just look at those calls. This is insane.

Put yr guns up

Rockets should have closed that series out in 4 games, but Game 5 was total bull. I don't know why they wouldn't have wanted T-Mac and Yao to go further in the playoffs, but it looks like they didn't.

RP 4 lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by rezznor
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=7eY8qGHU52E

i love the end and how finley makes a spectacular steal....from out of bounds...
    the end where finley steals the ball always make my blood boil.

Best poster ever High Potential's Avatar

Default With all of these conspiracies being revealed, one mystery remains: The Spurs

It makes alot of sense that the NBA would rig games for ratings to ensure prime matchups. The current Lakers-Celtics series speaks for itself. Now with all these conspiracies coming out in the open, with apparent evidence from Donaghy, all the pieces are fitting into place. There is only one that doesn't: The mystery of the Spurs. The Spurs are not the most exciting team in the world and they don't play in a big market. If the NBA were rigged, which I believe it is, what do they owe to San Antonio that would invite them rigging so many series in their favor?

Or are the Spurs just so good that they can win even when series are rigged against them?

Local High School Star

Default Re: With all of these conspiracies being revealed, one mystery remains: The Spurs

2005 Detroit/Spurs was influenced a bit to go 7 games. And the Spurs got the calls in game 7. There was a point in the game where Billups, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace and Antonio McDyess all had 4-5 fouls each.

Default Re: With all of these conspiracies being revealed, one mystery remains: The Spurs

The same question could be asked about Detroit. Why would the NBA allow them to take out a team stacked with superstars? Or is it possible that the NBA just wanted to end a dynasty in the making because they wanted to make the league look more competitive? Personally I thought the Detroit vs LA series looked pretty fairly reffed.

Decent playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by High Potential
    Now with all these conspiracies coming out in the open,
    Why would anyone read past that point?

Quote Originally Posted by KempSonics
    2005 Detroit/Spurs was influenced a bit to go 7 games. And the Spurs got the calls in game 7. There was a point in the game where Billups, Ben Wallace, Rasheed Wallace and Antonio McDyess all had 4-5 fouls each.
    But no one watched that series, so why would they want it to go on longer? Plus both those teams are not exactly popular teams, why would the NBA want them to match up in the finals, it doesn't make sense.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Maybe the Spurs were so good that even crooked refs couldn't stop them!

Does this make them the greatest team of all time then?