Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Heat fans (daseb, andrei etc) how would u feel bout bran if he leaves

for a better championship scenario elsewhere?

kobetard

Default Re: Heat fans (daseb, andrei etc) how would u feel bout bran if he leaves

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    I'm guessing the same as pat riley, that he's a coward with no guts, but ultimately not really surprised.

Default Re: Heat fans (daseb, andrei etc) how would u feel bout bran if he leaves

i forgot theoo, dudes been a heat fan since '88

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    He will be considered a ring chaser who when encounters the slightest challenges will find the first door out.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

BTW I dont think hes that, so I believe he stays put

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

I will always be thankful for the 4 Finals appearances and the 2 titles, but him leaving after just 4 years would kind of be disrespectful to the fanbase and the city. This team is in perfect condition to solidify their bench and add more pieces, and if he doesn't think so then good luck and PEACE.

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    I will always be thankful for the 4 Finals appearances and the 2 titles, but him leaving after just 4 years would kind of be disrespectful to the fanbase and the city. This team is in perfect condition to solidify their bench and add more pieces, and if he doesn't think so then good luck and PEACE.
    True, they do need a few defensive bigs. They can also get Trevor Ariza and run him at the SF and keep Bron at the PF. Have Bosh share minutes with a big whose main purpose is defense. If they can somehow land Afflalo and have Wade take a 6th man spot, this team could win a title with a solid lineup there. The point guard IMO for the Heat never really mattered. They lack youth at the shooting guard position and the defense for the center position.

NBA All-star

the historians may pick at him for not winning those 2s in Miami, as well as some may attempt to take away his accomplishments for the ring he wins later on.

but of course, there are those who would even make the statement "well, had Lebron been with the franchise that he leaves the Heat for, how many rings would he actually have?"

Even if he ring chases after his next team. If he succeeds in ring chasing, he's going to be top 5 all time, because he's going to win the FMVP.

Sure, he might lose out to the GOAT argument, but the players he's going to knock out of the top 5.

every 15-20 years it happens once?

I would be sad, but I would appreciate the 2 titles and 4 EC titles he brought us since coming here. Before 2010, we were a first round exit every year and also a 15 win team. But if he leaves, they probably won't compete for titles, but they could still put out a compeitive team. Either way, he's done a lot for this franchise and we're better off now than we were before he came here.

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    BTW I dont think hes that, so I believe he stays put
    jabbar only mentioned heat fans fgt

Quote Originally Posted by DaSeba5
    I would be sad, but I would appreciate the 2 titles and 4 EC titles he brought us since coming here. Before 2010, we were a first round exit every year and also a 15 win team. But if he leaves, they probably won't compete for titles, but they could still put out a compeitive team. Either way, he's done a lot for this franchise and we're better off now than we were before he came here.
    Well said

I'm no Heat but would like to remind eveyone that James opting out doesn't necessarily mean he's gone...having said that, I read somewhere that the Big 3 haven't sat down and discussed what they're going to do, so that can't be a good sign for Miami, right?
    Last edited by TheMan; 06-24-2014 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughSaid
    That's a load of crap, he doesn't owe Miami anything. He gave you 4 Conference titles and 2 NBA titles, some of us are sitting here never even having got out of the second round

If he leaves you should thank him for everything he did for your franchise and cheer him whenever he comes back to whip up on you.

It would be a sad day to see a talent like that leave.

NBA rookie of the year

Realistically Lebron stays. I just hope he asks to be paid what he deserves and tries to win with the current heat team.