Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question Can the rise in LGBTQ people be attributed to Climate Change?

I think so. Virtually every negative aspect affecting the Earth right now is connected to Climate Change someway somehow. And this should be no different as we are seeing huge spikes in males who want to have other males insert their genitalia inside their anus, and we are also seeing a huge spike in males wanting to become females. It's dare I say, an epidemic. So, I'm wondering if this can also be attributed to climate change, and I think it can. I know that when I'm doing yard work in the Summer and I've been out in the heat for far too long, I know that I stop thinking clearly and do weird things. The other day I caught myself mowing my neighbor's lawn instead. I was wondering why he kept giving me the thumbs up from his front porch, and then I realized that I had veered off track from mowing my lawn and started mowing his. And a few weeks ago, and I'm so embarrassed to admit this, but I was walking in the park doing my daily exercise, and it was so hot that I took my shirt off. No biggie, right? Well, I didn't stop there. I took my shorts off as well. So, I walked the next mile and a half completely in my underwear. I thought the stares I was getting was cause perhaps people recognized me, but now I know it was for a completely different reason. Again, I wasn't thinking clearly. So, the rise in temperature in my opinion is directly correlated to the rise in people not thinking clearly, like the thought of men getting pregnant and the thought of wanting to slice your wiener off.

Default Re: Can the rise in LGBTQ people be attributed to Climate Change?

If OP wasn't dead serious, he would be in contention for best satirical poster on ISH.