Duncan
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    DROB

The rest.

Local High School Star CB4GOATPF's Avatar

Default Re: Arvydas Sabonis owning David Robinson

Quote Originally Posted by Niquesports
    It is almost a crime how people overrate this guy. Ok he was a monster in the euro game how many times have we seen players look great in international play and look avg in the NBA 90% of them. To think that this guy is or was better than a prime healthy Walton
    or a Moses
    Pat
    Cowens
    I even think players like Unseld and Reed would have beat him up too much its well know he had no heart remember Sheed throwing a towel in his face and he just smirks it wasnt injuries that slowed him down it was the NBA stle of play that did.

Before Breaking BOTH AQUILLES TENDONDS just after the Olympics....

Sabonis ws...think this:

1st:

3rd or 2nd Most Strongest Cener Ever: 7`3 ft and 279 lbs at 18 years old, later on 292 lbs.....

Athletic and Coordinated...before injuries...as u can watch here.... watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06usV6451ik

Could Rebound, Shot Block, Hammer Dunk On Anyone...Anyone

Destroying [COLOR="DarkRed"]8th Month Younger Robinson Only[/COLOR]

2nd:

Walton himself claimed Sabnis "Was The Best Passing Center Ever"

3rd:

Forget about Ewing as the "Bes Far Range Shooting Center Ever"....Sabonis Was Better and he Could SHOOT THREES EFFICIENTLY

4th:

Had a Post Game, Hook Shot, Fadeways and Back Jumpers.

Watch That Clip....
    Last edited by CB4GOATPF; 10-16-2009 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Big#50
    KAJ
    Duncan
    Shaq
    Hakeem
    DROB

The rest.

Wilt
    Jabbar
    Shaq Hakeem Sabonis

D Rob

Banned

It is almost a crime how people overrate this guy. Ok he was a monster in the euro game how many times have we seen players look great in international play and look avg in the NBA 90% of them. To think that this guy is or was better than a prime healthy Walton
    or a Moses
    Pat
    Cowens
    I even think players like Unseld and Reed would have beat him up too much its well know he had no heart remember Sheed throwing a towel in his face and he just smirks it wasnt injuries that slowed him down it was the NBA stle of play that did.
    The difference is that Sabonis did play in the NBA, and played very well, in an era with some really great centers.

Great college starter

Quote Originally Posted by CB4GOATPF
    Wilt
    Jabbar
    Shaq Hakeem Sabonis

D Rob
    Sabonis fell apart by age 24. STEROIDS U.S.S.R.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    The difference is that Sabonis did play in the NBA, and played very well, in an era with some really great centers.
    It Was just Sabonis

Not [COLOR="Blue"]THEE ARVYDAS SABONIS[/COLOR]

[COLOR="blue"]THE PLAYER THAT CAUSED THE CREATION OF THE DREAM TEAM.[/COLOR]

BeforR [COLOR="DarkRed"]Breaking BOTH AQUILLES TENDONS[/COLOR]...[COLOR="Blue"]He Destroyed Robinson Shaqlike Wise [/COLOR]

Except one must add that Saba Could Pass and Shoot From The Outside Like NO OTHER CENTER EVER

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    WHen he did play he was at best a bottom top 50 C more like a top 45-50 al time. My point is how many players look great or very good in international play but in the NBA are avg at best this guy is the perfect example.

Banned

It Was just Sabonis

BeforR [COLOR="DarkRed"]Breaking BOTH AQUILLES TENDONS[/COLOR]...[COLOR="Blue"]He Destroyed Robinson Shaqlike Wise [/COLOR]

Except one must add that Saba Could Pass and Shoot From The Outside Like NO OTHER CENTER EVER
    I wouldn't say that, but he was definitely one of the best shooting centers I've seen. I agree that hes at least a top 10 center, but I wouldn't put him at 5, over guys like Bill Russel and Moses Malone.
    And to Nique sports, go look at his per 36 minutes stats, for his first and second and third years. He was falling off extremely quickly, but in his first year, he was one of the 5 best centers in the league.

Good college starter

It Was just Sabonis

The reason he shot from the outside was because he did have the heart to play inside with the big boys. Cant see any7 other top C letting Sheed throw a towle in there face and do nothing.

Sabonis fell apart by age 24. STEROIDS U.S.S.R.
    I guess steroids also helped Shaq say that Sabonis was the Sronngest Center He Faced ...after ofcourse knowig he was playing with 30% of his REAL LEVEL and watched what he was like before he concluded Sabonis was the Best Center he Faced.

The Us simply had to Put the Best Players in the Game from now on because Europe was not the Europe of the 50s, 60s or 70s.

Especially beause of SABA...

Infact the Best European Players Ever Played in the 80s.

The reason he shot from the outside was because he did have the heart to play inside with the big boys. Cant see any7 other top C letting Sheed throw a towle in there face and do nothing.
    He had a Great Bank Jumper and Hook Shot.

He was Crippled in the NBA not only slowen by age but [COLOR="Blue"]CRIPPLED after having BOTH AQUILLIES TENDONS BROKEN after 1986[/COLOR]. He never played the same after 1987 do to injury...even though till about 1990 He Was Still Dominant

If he didnt have any Heart then Why is He Destroying... Dunking and Blocking on Robinson in the Paint as if he was a Kinder Gardener here in these clips below?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06usV6451ik

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mwuNWNSgeQ
    Last edited by CB4GOATPF; 10-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.

Great college starter

I guess steroids also helped Shaq say that Sabonis was the Sronngest Center He Faced ...after ofcourse knowig he was playing with 30% of his REAL LEVEL and watched what he was like before he concluded Sabonis was the Best Center he Faced.

The Us simply had to Put the Best Players in the Game from now on because Europe was not the Europe of the 50s, 60s or 70s.

Especially beause of SABA...

Infact the Best European Players Ever Played in the 80s.
    Yes, steroids.

Yes, steroids.

High School Starter blazerjimmy's Avatar

Sabonis was a "good" center when he played in the NBA.....that was after all the injuries - if he'd come over earlier and gotten away from his steroid-pushing handlers, he could have (and WOULD have, in my opinion) changed the landscape of the late 80s and early 90s.

I never new he took roids. I do think he looks very different than when he was younger. So maybe they changed his apperance more than just aging.

He looked like a elephant person when I saw him in person after a game.

Anyway, he had to guard Shaq with fused ankles. That was an amazing thing he was doing in its own right. He did a better job than anyone with no mobility.