Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Hawks to sign Tracy Mcgrady....

I'd rather the Hawks would have signed Grant Hill instead.
    We could use Hill's ballhandling and passing. T-Mac isn't bad with those, but Hill is better.
    Hopefully the Hawks can add Dunleavy to help out at 3 and 4. And we need to add another big - Kwame come back to GA!

if he can make josh smith stop shooting jumpers and give him alley oops, its worth its weight in gold.

ECF bound this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    if he can make josh smith stop shooting jumpers and give him alley oops, its worth its weight in gold.
    If any player was Jesus his contract would be worth its weight in gold.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by MeLO MvP 15
    I doubt it's for the minimum. Stephen A Smith (who broke the story) said that he'd go to Chicago if they matched Atlanta's financial offer. Meaning it's at least the BAE, but probably the MLE (maybe for 2 years).

But for Atlanta I think it's a great move. I loved how he played for Detroit last year and I think for that team it actually makes more sense then re-signing Crawford. It also gives them a lot more flexibility with roster moves and rotations considering TMac can play 1-3.
    If he didn't go cause of finances he's an idiot. He's made like $150 million over his career, has a life-long adidas contract, and he has a much better chance to win (especially get out the 1st round) on the Bulls as well as START on the Bulls. That makes no sense to me so I'm not sure if I believe it. But if it is, as a Bulls fan and T-Mac fan, I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    If he didn't go cause of finances he's an idiot. He's made like $150 million over his career, has a life-long adidas contract, and he has a much better chance to win (especially get out the 1st round) on the Bulls as well as START on the Bulls. That makes no sense to me so I'm not sure if I believe it. But if it is, as a Bulls fan and T-Mac fan, I'm disappointed.
    Maybe the bulls didn't want him? Tmacs been lobbying for the bulls since the trade deadline.

Hopefully he revives his career, and we get a new tmac shoe with pure motion, sprintskin, sprint frame

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by gasolina
    Maybe the bulls didn't want him? Tmacs been lobbying for the bulls since the trade deadline.

Hopefully he revives his career, and we get a new tmac shoe with pure motion, sprintskin, sprint frame
    Well apparently Stephen A Smith said that he would've went to the Bulls if they matched it. I thought thats implying that they did offer something.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

good now the bulls can go after vince or jrich

NBA rookie of the year Kurosawa0's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
    good now the bulls can go after vince or jrich
    Jason Richarson? Yes. Vince Carter? No.

National High School Star NewYorkNoPicks's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    Oh my god why....go to a good team Tracy! Goddammit
    tells you what kind of person he is. Still concerned with personal glory rather than a team accomplishment like a ring. But then again i cant blame him for trying to prove it to himself that he can do it one more time.

The Magic are a trash HylianNightmare's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
    Jason Richarson? Yes. Vince Carter? No.

as if one is much better than the other

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan
    I'd rather the Hawks would have signed Grant Hill instead.
    We could use Hill's ballhandling and passing. T-Mac isn't bad with those, but Hill is better.
    Hopefully the Hawks can add Dunleavy to help out at 3 and 4. And we need to add another big - Kwame come back to GA!
    No. You really cant be serious.

There are only 2 better ballhandlers over 6'8 in NBA history than T-Mac and they are named Magic & LeBron. His assist numbers dont reflect how good of a passer he was considering he was forced into being a "scorer" with terrible teammates for much of his career.

High School Starter

Tmac is a much, much better playmaker then Hill .Hawkfan is retarted

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkNoPicks
    tells you what kind of person he is. Still concerned with personal glory rather than a team accomplishment like a ring. But then again i cant blame him for trying to prove it to himself that he can do it one more time.
    This is a good move.

This is Year 2 of him proving he can still play in the NBA. Obviously his time in Detroit on a losing team wasnt enough to convince people that he can still be effective. He claims his knee is back to what it was before his last surgery in Houston and he is in good shape. This puts him in the mix on a Playoff team thats going to be a 4th or 5th seed in the East.

High School Starter

Tmac more then proved he is still an NBA player calibare baller. Infact during a stretch he averaged 13 points 9 boards 8 assists for a whole month.He wasnt even looking for his shot at all last season. His primary role was to get open looks for others.

In Atlanta he'll be a more assertive scorer while still getting others open looks.