Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Default Re: Is it a coincidence? (Pau, Odom, Bynum)

Quote Originally Posted by NBASTATMAN
    No other top ten all time player has lost after being up 3-1
    Wilt

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    exactly. I consider Fisher the best player (not named shaq) on his own merits to have ever played with kobe
    That would be Robert Horry.

Good High School Starter Nashty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Please, stans like you say the only reason they were 8 to begin with was solely on his shoulders, and now you're giving excuses as to why they lost in the first round?

Double standards yo. Just leave ISH and never come back.
    You are a retard! How do you suppose to win when you're playing without Nash, Blake and Meeks, your first three choices on the guard positions?

And don't try to turn this into a this season debate, Lakers historically played better without Bryant, he is a no factor, put any other SG in the lineup and they are equally good, he brings absolutely nothing to his team except chucking his team out of wins. Lakers would have more rings if they had any other SG in the league who can play defense and won't chuck as much Kobe.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    All of them, considered by lebron(*) stans to be the ones "carrying" kobe through the 2009/2011 chips, have proven they are either scrubs, mental mdigets, underachievers or all of the above when they have played without kobe.

So tell me, is this just a bizarre coincidence?

Is it a coincidence Kobe cannot win without the most dominant front court in the league? Is it just a bizarre coincidence?

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by AintNoSunshine
    Is it a coincidence Kobe cannot win without the most dominant front court in the league? Is it just a bizarre coincidence?
    and Lebron can't win without..........

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    LeBron getting Eric Snow and Larry Hughes to the finals was way more impressive.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    and Lebron can't win without..........

Exactly, no one wins on their own. So this thread is retarded just as the person created it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    You realize that all 3 of these guys were all-stars right?

Quote Originally Posted by Nashty
    You are a retard! How do you suppose to win when you're playing without Nash, Blake and Meeks, your first three choices on the guard positions?

And don't try to turn this into a this season debate, Lakers historically played better without Bryant, he is a no factor, put any other SG in the lineup and they are equally good, he brings absolutely nothing to his team except chucking his team out of wins. Lakers would have more rings if they had any other SG in the league who can play defense and won't chuck as much Kobe.
    Again with the insults. If you are so mad just leave please. Bryant had the same predicaments thought the year, tye main reason they got the 8th place to begin but according to the stans the reason they lost was because of Kobe. Please take some time, go to a psychiatrist and get treatment because you my friend are obsessed with a person called Kobe and need help. If you want I cam adopt you so you can use my health plan if you don't have one. I will take a risk for a 13 year old abandoned kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    Again with the insults. If you are so mad just leave please. Bryant had the same predicaments thought the year, tye main reason they got the 8th place to begin but according to the stans the reason they lost was because of Kobe. Please take some time, go to a psychiatrist and get treatment because you my friend are obsessed with a person called Kobe and need help. If you want I cam adopt you so you can use my health plan if you don't have one. I will take a risk for a 13 year old abandoned kid.
    That's true, he is the main reason they got to the 8th place, without him they would be top 1st or 2nd in the West.

Learning to shoot layups

That's true, he is the main reason they got to the 8th place, without him they would be top 1st or 2nd in the West.
    Is this guy serious? They would be top team running there offense through who? Do you realize the small sample W-L size you are arguing.. since kobe hardly gets injured. You really think over the course of an entire season/playoffs, a team would perform better without having their elite wing?

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Then why did they just get swept & blown out in every game against the Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by baller562
    Is this guy serious? They would be top team running there offense through who? Do you realize the small sample W-L size you are arguing.. since kobe hardly gets injured. You really think over the course of an entire season/playoffs, a team would perform better without having their elite wing?
    He does get injured, but he doesn't want want to sit on the bench because the team would win more without him and he would be exposed.

I hope he will be injured the whole next season, I guarantee that Lakers will play better if Nash, Gasol and Howard can stay healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    Then why did they just get swept & blown out in every game against the Spurs
    Because the guys who started those games they win without Kobe didn't play in playoffs

How do you expect to win with Morris, Goudelock as your starting backourt?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer DMAVS41's Avatar

Anyone that thinks a team is better off without Kobe on it is a moron. End of story.

Why the extremes? Why do we have to pretend like Pau and Odom weren't very good before LA...and great while they were there. Why do we have to pretend like Bynum didn't contribute positive things with his size and length?

Why do we have to pretend like Kobe isn't easily the best player on those teams?

So sick of this crap. Both ways.

Sick of hearing Kobe fans diminish Bynum...who averaged 9/7 in 24 minutes in the 2010 playoffs. And then hear the same fans talk like Tyson Chandler is god in 2011 for averaging 8/9 in 33 minutes per game.